+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Harsh12

Sep 15, 2021
Hey guys. I have a question.
Here is my timeline.
Applied at 9:20 PST 6th May, International Graduate Stream.
Got linked on September 8th.
AOR: September 15th
Medical Passed: September 23rd.
First GU : September 24th. Background status changed to "In progress. We will let you know once we start your background check".
Second GU: September 25th.Background Status changed to "We are processing your background check"

I called and they said that my eligibility, medical has passed. Criminality has not started, Security in progress.

No update after that. I have an extensive travel history, with a lot of trips/transits in the USA. I am wondering if its going to take a long time for me to get the portal email due to my travel history? As I saw people being stuck on real IP2 for months.

Do you guys know who were also stuck on it and had a long travel history and got portal in time?

Thanks in advance. I would appreciate any help.
How did you call?

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
That’s the one bro
No. That’s the email they received when they submitted the application. That’s acknowledgement of submission. You must have received it a few minutes or immediately after you submitted your application for TR to PR. AOR is when they start working on your application. This can typically take months after your submission.

Debz_ja

Apr 9, 2019
So I am 10.30pm EST, stream B, didn’t get aor, I know lot of them waiting too on May 6 for AOR. I think it must have been 10.30 am pst. I saw his other post.
I am May 6, 10:30 pm Newfoundland time (9 pm EST ... I think), same Stream B
2 dependents
AOR September 27
Linked September 27
Medical Passed September 25
Eligibility under review
Background check being done
PCC was upfront
Biometrics still valid

Last edited:

Jazzy087

May 7, 2021
Hi Guys, i got Application/Profile Updated in my account yesterday and did’nt get any email and none of the fields were changed inside the application status. What does that mean? Thanks

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hi Guys, i got Application/Profile Updated in my account yesterday and did’nt get any email and none of the fields were changed inside the application status. What does that mean? Thanks
thats ghost update.
Which means VO updated smthn in ur prfl but due to sm glitch or technicl error uh wnt see any changes. But uh are about to get smthn.... (may b PR portal) ... so chill, its a good sign

Jazzy087

May 7, 2021
thats ghost update.
Which means VO updated smthn in ur prfl but due to sm glitch or technicl error uh wnt see any changes. But uh are about to get smthn.... (may b PR portal) ... so chill, its a good sign
Yea thanks. Have you got any ghost update?

sudhirkumar7777

Aug 19, 2019
Guys, A small suggestion please…
I have applied under IG Eng at 2:14EST from Quebec with all documents (only PCC is pending) and my PGWP is expiring on 8th Jan 2022. Currently I am in Quebec and shifting to Toronto ASAP
I have applied OWP extension on 12th Sep but not received the approval till now
Can i sublease the apartment for 3-4 months to show that I am outside Quebec as leasing for 12 months can be risky in case any problem with the application
Or should I take 12 months lease?
Or should I wait for OWP approval then move on 12 month lease?
Do they ask for any proof when we update the address on call

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Victran

Feb 21, 2021
You guys have any idea that do I need to do anything after ecopr to get pr card mailed to home besides link the pr card to gckeys? Any suggestions would be appreciated!