+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

engineerNA

Sep 19, 2016
Hello, I received a temporary application number today by calling IRCC. After this, how long could it take to receive AOR. And by any chance could I use this temporary number / or part of this number which start with XE002.. to link with my IRCC account? I can't link while using this whole number as an application number. Your response will be much appreciated!

Anonymoustd

Jun 21, 2021
Hello, I received a temporary application number today by calling IRCC. After this, how long could it take to receive AOR. And by any chance could I use this temporary number / or part of this number which start with XE002.. to link with my IRCC account? I can't link while using this whole number as an application number. Your response will be much appreciated!
Please is there a timeline to be able to get a temporary number like based on when you applied, or everyone that applied automatically gets one ? I wanted to call IRCC to request for
one but I applied in June

engineerNA

Sep 19, 2016
Please is there a timeline to be able to get a temporary number like based on when you applied, or everyone that applied automatically gets one ? I wanted to call IRCC to request for
one but I applied in June
I don't know about it but my submission was around 1 PM EST in IG category.

chehrona

Dec 11, 2019
Applied : May 6th,2021 (12:35 EST)
Link Request: September 8th, 2021
AOR: September 9, 2021
Biometric Request: September 8
Medical Passed: September 15
Ghost update 1 : September 27
Ghost update 2: September 28
PR Portal credential request: September 28th
Uploaded my photo and declaration same day (Already had PR portal account ): September 28
eCOPR: September 29

Hey,

Did you have everything upfront? I am 12:36PM and September 1 AOR, so far nothing changed besides medical passed.

Reactions: Dien

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, I applied at 1:32 pm. I got my temporary application number in the starting of September, but still I haven’t got any update. When I will get my AOR.