+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sarbloh

Sep 9, 2021
Hi,

I have got my PR Confirmation portal through TR to PR on September 21st.

I have replied to the email on 21st September itself, I have got a mail from IRCC saying we have sent you login credentials on September 23rd and even on September 27th but I haven't got any mail with Login credentials.

When I have called up IRCC on Thursday 24th September they told me it was a system generated auto mail.

Did anyone experienced the same if so when you guys received the login credentials.

Is there a way to contact IRCC with login credentials as I have not received anything but they have sent a mail stating we mailed you.

I have checked my Inbox, spam everything but I haven't received any mail.

Can anyone please help me on this.
Thanks,
Roshan
I faced the same problem, if you haven’t received the temporary password in the automated email, you have to go on the portal website and click forgot password, it will send you a verification code after you fill out your email address and then you can create your new password and login with the new password that you created.

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
How do I submit a webform for TR to PR with a document? It only says Express Entry for the type of application.

byqc

May 26, 2021
I submitted just selecting replacement documents at fjrst step.. Is there any problem. Or should raise new web form wwithh express entry selection.
I do not know. I followed what a lawyer (Holthe?) said, and IRCC replied to me with a sentence that the representative recognized me as a TR to PR applicant.

vi_bra

Sep 22, 2021
The weirdest thing is that it doesn't show that I passed on Medicals, Biometrics. I saw that a lot of people when were able to link or got the AOR it appears as passed on medicals and biometrics... And I sent everything when I applied. Anyone in the same boat?
AOR received in October 22

Paul AS

May 13, 2021
Pcc requested and submitted same day. I have not submitted pay stub earlier, should i raise webform to submit the same or wait for them to ask.
Hey buddy. I did the same mistake, forgot to upload paystubs with job letter. I didn't get AOR yet . I applied at 12:43 . What was ur time? Do they ask 4 paystubs from you?

MooseTapeSeason

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have one more question, I got my AOR, it's been 5 days, and I haven't got any request to submit my PCC yet. I saw here in the forum most of the people found their PCC request as soon as they were able to link, but not in my case. I do not see any document request in my GCkey account. My
- Medical is passed
- No additional documents are required
- Processing Background
is my current status.
I am not sure why they are not asking me for PCC, while submitting the application I attached the application of BLS, is that possible that they somehow got my PCC info from there, has that happened to anyone(I know that's a long shot)?
Any help on this is appreciated :)
Why don’t you submit webform using your application number and send PCC document to be on the safe side. I don’t think they can get your PCC directly.

Reactions: katara123

Hzz

Sep 15, 2021
Anyone who submitted 12:29 in IG category and received AOR last August but no update since then? Others who applied 12:30-12:33 are getting eCOPR’s already :( . Anyone on the same boat??
No updates for me after AOR. I got it on 12 august . PCCsubmitted same day . Although my medical shows you dont need a medical exam, no idea why