+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

nnparmar

Sep 25, 2021
Here’s my timeline

Submitted: May 06 12:32pm
AOR: 12 Aug
ADR for PCC and IELTS: Aug 12 (submitted next day)
they received it on Aug 16
1st Ghost Update: Sep 16
2nd Ghost Update: Sep 23
3rd Ghost Update: Sep 27
Portal Request: Sep 27 (replied an hour after receiving the email)
Credentials: Sep 27 (submitted Photo and address same day)
eCoPR: waiting ❤

Thanks to everyone in this forum!!

PCC@RCMP..LOL

Aug 28, 2021
Hi,
I just got an email for THE Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. They have asked me to confirm my email and provide the other information as instructed. But the concern is I already have an existing PR portal account. Even i tried logging into my existing account but i don't see anything there. Should i reply them back saying i have an account from earlier?
congrats Please share your timeline

Freedbate

Sep 28, 2021
12:10 EST, please pray for me, i haven't got a single update for my application, can't even link till date! This thing is taking me to the depression. Idk what kind of luck i have, you guys won't believe me if i tell you i didn't even received automated submission confirmation email after submitting on May 6
Are you able to log in to the TR-PR portal and check if it's says "Application has been submitted"?

joshua4life

Apr 4, 2018
12:10 EST, please pray for me, i haven't got a single update for my application, can't even link till date! This thing is taking me to the depression. Idk what kind of luck i have, you guys won't believe me if i tell you i didn't even received automated submission confirmation email after submitting on May 6
I think you might have made a typo in your email address. first search for AOR in your email to see if you received at least confirmation of submission. If you do not see it then contact IRCC. you might wait for long hours but it is worth it. preferably call in the early morning.

joshua4life

Apr 4, 2018
Also check the TR to PR Portal to see you used the correct email address and then change it. if it is correct then call IRCC . TR to PR (cic.gc.ca)

Reactions: IG1

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
I think you might have made a typo in your email address. first search for AOR in your email to see if you received at least confirmation of submission. If you do not see it then contact IRCC. you might wait for long hours but it is worth it. preferably call in the early morning.
No, email is correct as i did receive my verification code on that same email. But i did read about few cases where some didn't get there confirmations that day.

Reactions: joshua4life

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
My old HR is no longer with the Company, I worked for a short time there and she put wrong code duties which are not in eligible occupations. I had asked her on email at that point itself but she didn't update the letter. I just enclosed it in my application as I was in a hurry. Recently I was going through old forms properly in detail and found this out and it made me panic big time. Actually I did work in the right noc code for majority of my tenure only 1 week before my resignation they shifted to me to other position but on letter they put duties for wrong noc code. New HR is not helping, VO may reject me now. I don't know what to do. Can a lawyer help with this or not? Or is straight refusal. I am so angry as I am eligible throughout and ran around collecting documents from here and there, so much effort and because of 1 bitch I am going to lose my PR potentially as losing those months will make me ineligible if VO interprets it differently. Please help!
It’s a little complicated, as you have applied as a essential worker.
Is that the only job that you accumulated the needed hours for tr2pr? Scenario 1: If yes, to my understanding, employment letter is the document you prove eligibility. Scenario 2: If not, for example you had 1000 hours at another job for which you provide employment letter with correct noc and duties, in my opinion they will ask for a ADR. Processing of the essential B stream is so slow, I have only seen few pr so far compared to ig. However, don’t loose hope. I believe they may just ask for ADR, rather than refused.

Lil Mu

Aug 27, 2021
What does the Biometrics column look like once your application is in progress and approved?
When In progress, does it say
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
When approved, does it change to
  • Date XXXX Completed.
I don't know what it looks like when it's in progress, because my biometrics was done previously.

But yeah, you will get biometrics number, date of biometrics enrolment, and expiry date

it will keep showing ,We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes, even when your biometrics got approved, at least that's how it looks like for my application

and no it won't change when your biometrics got approved

Reactions: katara123