+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

JagdeepBoyal

Jul 1, 2020
Hi,

I have got my PR Confirmation portal through TR to PR on September 21st.

I have replied to the email on 21st September itself, I have got a mail from IRCC saying we have sent you login credentials on September 23rd and even on September 27th but I haven't got any mail with Login credentials.

When I have called up IRCC on Thursday 24th September they told me it was a system generated auto mail.

Did anyone experienced the same if so when you guys received the login credentials.

Is there a way to contact IRCC with login credentials as I have not received anything but they have sent a mail stating we mailed you.

I have checked my Inbox, spam everything but I haven't received any mail.

Can anyone please help me on this.
Thanks,
Roshan
Hey Roshan, Try entering your email address and password of your choice. I am sure you would be able to login to pr confirmation portal.

Brar mandeep

Sep 20, 2017
Applied:- May 6th @ 1:19 pm
Linked to application (GC Key): Sep 27
AOR: Awaiting
PCC: Requested On Sep 27 ; Uploaded on same day
Biometrics: Previously Done in 2020
Medical: Previous attached

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My old HR is no longer with the Company, I worked for a short time there and she put wrong code duties which are not in eligible occupations. I had asked her on email at that point itself but she didn't update the letter. I just enclosed it in my application as I was in a hurry. Recently I was going through old forms properly in detail and found this out and it made me panic big time. Actually I did work in the right noc code for majority of my tenure only 1 week before my resignation they shifted to me to other position but on letter they put duties for wrong noc code. New HR is not helping, VO may reject me now. I don't know what to do. Can a lawyer help with this or not? Or is straight refusal. I am so angry as I am eligible throughout and ran around collecting documents from here and there, so much effort and because of 1 bitch I am going to lose my PR potentially as losing those months will make me ineligible if VO interprets it differently. Please help!

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
before asking questions you should search previous replies.
anyways , i was getting this messg fr two wks nd then aftr two wks i got my bil through which i was able to link my applction.
Same happen with my group membrs for a month. So its upto VO hw long it take to put your file in system. BTW that means file is in initial stage.
I’ve gotten that message for 2 months now and still can’t link and no aor. 9.18pst

hyunsang

Jul 13, 2020
Applied:- IG May 6th @ 12:45 pm (with family)
Linked to application : Sep 28(using UIC and passport info)
AOR: Awaiting
Biometrics: Awaiting
Medical: passed Sep 27

katara123

Sep 21, 2021
What does the Biometrics column look like once your application is in progress and approved?
When In progress, does it say
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
When approved, does it change to
  • Date XXXX Completed.

joshua4life

Apr 4, 2018
Someone shared this on FB, hope it helps -

After a long wait, it's finally here!
#Timeline
IG stream
Profile submission: 12:22pm ET may 6
#Medical passed: July 22
Application #linked: July 23(before Aor)
#Aor: July 28
#Eligibility: in progress
#background: in progress
#pcc request: July 23
letter of explanation submitted: July 25 (since I moved to Canada when I was 17)
#GU: Sept 9
Realization of the #glitch from my previous post (re-linked my application to new GCKey account): Sept 22
#ADR and submission: Sept 22
ADR received: Sept 23 6:45am PT
#GU: Sept 24 11am ET - Background check changed to "We are processing..."
PR Portal initial email: Sept 24 2pm
PR Portal application linked(since I had already created the account before email), uploaded picture: Sept 26
eCOPR: 27th September

Remarks:
1. Things moved super fast for me after I re-linked my account.
2. I had a document request letter waiting for me since August 20th, due on August 27th, which I was completely unaware of. Submitted them on September 22nd, as soon as I re-linked my account, and literally received a new update every single day afterward.
How did you relink your account

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
12:10 EST, please pray for me, i haven't got a single update for my application, can't even link till date! This thing is taking me to the depression. Idk what kind of luck i have, you guys won't believe me if i tell you i didn't even received automated submission confirmation email after submitting on May 6

Essential Worker

Jun 22, 2021
12:10 EST, please pray for me, i haven't got a single update for my application, can't even link till date! This thing is taking me to the depression. Idk what kind of luck i have, you guys won't believe me if i tell you i didn't even received automated submission confirmation email after submitting on May 6
did you try calling IRCC?

HS07

Sep 28, 2021
Hi,
I just got an email for THE Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. They have asked me to confirm my email and provide the other information as instructed. But the concern is I already have an existing PR portal account. Even i tried logging into my existing account but i don't see anything there. Should i reply them back saying i have an account from earlier?