>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Actually I tried, at the end it asks for APPLICATION NUMBER !!!! and does not go through without it..mandatory field to fill. with no app number at hand I filled a dummy file number. Then an ack email came with a TEMP registation number for GCMS request ( not for app )..in the ack email it mentioned once requests starts to process, in ONE business day a new registration number will be sent...which has not come despite many days has passed. Now lets see what comes out after one month. I dont think anything will come. When they decide to remain silent, they remain silent. And there is always a legal loophole to be used for remaining silent.

One thing I dont get is that what harm is there for them to be more transparent about what is happening...they could simply say there is a backlog and this is the way we handle TR to PR apps...there are batches..or whatsoever...and we estimate with no obligation to start your app in X months..like this we cant plan anything in life..they should note that we might need to travel home to do things...I have some legal affairs to address back home and with this status I am not sure when and if I should leave..I worry I leave and they approve my app all of a sudden and I wont have time to get back in time...on the other hand I cant neglect things back home any longer...this is really messing lives up.
I totally feel you. These idiots have no sense of responsibility. Sad that people got back Trudeau again

Reactions: Lily444

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Anyone applied on May last week to June 1st week received AOR for health care stream? I wonder whats the latest date health care worker have received AOR as of now?

swj

Sep 27, 2020
Anyone applied on May last week to June 1st week received AOR for health care stream? I wonder whats the latest date health care worker have received AOR as of now?
I applied on May 6 around 10:30 am. Have not AOR yet. But got Biometrics.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys, has anyone received birth certificate request under TR to PR? My birth certificate is in Hindi, I am just wondering if anyone was asked for it. If yes, then I will prepare to get a certified translation

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I’m getting really impatient now. I keep check emails and everything man. Few of my friends get their file linked after me and they got their COPR. Did you try to reach out to CIC or anything like that?
I haven’t tried. I will give ircc some more time before bothering them. Believe me I would be thrilled to get the PR, but I will keep my cool for now.

Reactions: Harsh743
Sep 13, 2021
Hi guys! I started getting the message when trying to link my application upfront:

"Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.
It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours."

I've seen some posts saying that when you start getting it, you should be able to link the application soon, but I didn't see anyone really confirming it is true.
Does anyone could please tell me if it happen to you and then you were able to link the application after a few days?

Thanks!!!

As you know TR to PR applications were collected on a different website and is still in a different database system. I believe they are transferring a certain number of applications to the main IRCC database everyday, and thats when they assign an application number and sent out an AOR to the email on file.

If they are doing it on a first come first serve basis and not in a random order, it will take some time to get every application to the main system. Only then you will be able to search and link the application on the main website. If you keep trying to link the application on a daily basis i would advice to clear your browser cache every time before you login to your IRCC account.

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Hey guys, has anyone received birth certificate request under TR to PR? My birth certificate is in Hindi, I am just wondering if anyone was asked for it. If yes, then I will prepare to get a certified translation
I believe you wouldn’t need to translate your birth certificate because in India, we have bilingual birth certificates. That is in our regional languages as well as in English. Merely a speculation what do you think?