+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

FMAA

Aug 5, 2021
Hi guys! I started getting the message when trying to link my application upfront:

"Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.
It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours."

I've seen some posts saying that when you start getting it, you should be able to link the application soon, but I didn't see anyone really confirming it is true.
Does anyone could please tell me if it happen to you and then you were able to link the application after a few days?

Thanks!!!
I got the same message, after one week got my temporary number by calling IRCC. still waiting for AOR and not yet linked.

Sara2021

Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys .
I submitted my application as an international graduate on May 7 ,9 am Pacific time and I am waiting for AOR since then .I called Ircc and I told them to give my AOR number but they told me that I do not have any application in process yet and you have to wait to get AOR. So ,how I can get my temporary AOR number ?is it normal time? Have you guys got same answer?

FMAA

Aug 5, 2021
Hi guys .
I submitted my application as an international graduate on May 7 ,9 am Pacific time and I am waiting for AOR since then .I called Ircc and I told them to give my AOR number but they told me that I do not have any application in process yet and you have to wait to get AOR. So ,how I can get my temporary AOR number ?is it normal time? Have you guys got same answer?
I think you will get temporary number when they start processing your application, applicants from May 6th are still waiting to get AOR

Last edited:
Reactions: Sara2021

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hi guys .
You just need to wait for and AOR, calling ircc and getting a temporary number doesn’t help in any way. It take some time for AOR, my advice is just patience. We are all in it together.

Reactions: Sara2021

Ansh arora

Jan 13, 2019
Hello
I just got my aor today
I have a question
As i was not applicable for pcc (left country before 18) should i send them the letter via webform that i was not applicable for pcc thats why i didnt submit it

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Harsh743

Sep 21, 2021
I have the exact same timeline and exactly the same written Gckey. Haven’t heard anything.
I’m getting really impatient now. I keep check emails and everything man. Few of my friends get their file linked after me and they got their COPR. Did you try to reach out to CIC or anything like that?

Reactions: maxiie

yash5050

Sep 3, 2021
Actually I tried, at the end it asks for APPLICATION NUMBER !!!! and does not go through without it..mandatory field to fill. with no app number at hand I filled a dummy file number. Then an ack email came with a TEMP registation number for GCMS request ( not for app )..in the ack email it mentioned once requests starts to process, in ONE business day a new registration number will be sent...which has not come despite many days has passed. Now lets see what comes out after one month. I dont think anything will come. When they decide to remain silent, they remain silent. And there is always a legal loophole to be used for remaining silent.

One thing I dont get is that what harm is there for them to be more transparent about what is happening...they could simply say there is a backlog and this is the way we handle TR to PR apps...there are batches..or whatsoever...and we estimate with no obligation to start your app in X months..like this we cant plan anything in life..they should note that we might need to travel home to do things...I have some legal affairs to address back home and with this status I am not sure when and if I should leave..I worry I leave and they approve my app all of a sudden and I wont have time to get back in time...on the other hand I cant neglect things back home any longer...this is really messing lives up.

yash5050

Sep 3, 2021
Actually I tried, at the end it asks for APPLICATION NUMBER !!!! and does not go through without it..mandatory field to fill. with no app number at hand I filled a dummy file number. Then an ack email came with a TEMP registation number for GCMS request ( not for app )..in the ack email it mentioned once requests starts to process, in ONE business day a new registration number will be sent...which has not come despite many days has passed. Now lets see what comes out after one month. I dont think anything will come. When they decide to remain silent, they remain silent. And there is always a legal loophole to be used for remaining silent.

One thing I dont get is that what harm is there for them to be more transparent about what is happening...they could simply say there is a backlog and this is the way we handle TR to PR apps...there are batches..or whatsoever...and we estimate with no obligation to start your app in X months..like this we cant plan anything in life..they should note that we might need to travel home to do things...I have some legal affairs to address back home and with this status I am not sure when and if I should leave..I worry I leave and they approve my app all of a sudden and I wont have time to get back in time...on the other hand I cant neglect things back home any longer...this is really messing lives up.
And this is not only us, many friends who were invited and applied for Express Entry LAST YEAR, still have not got their process finished. Many of them are thinking to apply for any other stream which they can, like CEC or provincial. This will increase the IRCC load even more...I really dont understand why it is necessary to be like this while a little info can ease lots of applicants and help them wait patiently and constructively.

yash5050

Sep 3, 2021
Hi guys! I started getting the message when trying to link my application upfront:

"Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.
It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours."

I've seen some posts saying that when you start getting it, you should be able to link the application soon, but I didn't see anyone really confirming it is true.
Does anyone could please tell me if it happen to you and then you were able to link the application after a few days?

Thanks!!!
I am getting this message for more than two months now. And still no link, no AOR. nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: atmsouza88

cgzd

Sep 27, 2021
Stream: International Graduate
Applied: May 06, 2021 12:41pm EST
Biometrics Letter Request: Sep 27
Linked: Sep 27

Just received BIL this morning. Called IRCC last week to get my temporary app number.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

I don't understand, too.
There are simple things in common, but instead of answering they are ignored which adds to everyone's stress.