• Medical: Passed on Aug 10
  • Biometrics Letter Request: 28 July
  • AOR: -29th July
  • PCC and IELTS TRF Request: 29 July. Uploaded on same day
  • Ghost Update: Today Sep 16
  • Portal Email:- waiting
  • Portal Credentials: waiting
  • eCOPR:- waiting
Anyone with same timeline got portal request??
You linked after AOR or before. IELTS you did not submitted earlier?

may2225

May 27, 2021
Question of uploading biometrics payment at the bottom. FYI my timeline so far

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:56 pm EST)
Medical:- Uploaded the previous one done for study permit (passed, can see it in my profile)
PCC request: N/A (Uploaded when submitting the application)
Linked - Sept 16, 2021
Biometrics request:-Sept 16, 2021 (Could have used the record from study permit and visa, not sure why they asked me to redo it)
AOR: - Sept 16, 2021,
eCOPR:- waiting

Q: I have uploaded the payment receipt of biometrics via my IRCC account. After uploading, the details say
"Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: xxxxx (my file name"
Shall I wait and it will be automatically submitted to IRCC? Or I should use the webform?

Thank you!

byqc

May 26, 2021
Question of uploading biometrics payment at the bottom. FYI my timeline so far

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:56 pm EST)
Medical:- Uploaded the previous one done for study permit (passed, can see it in my profile)
PCC request: N/A (Uploaded when submitting the application)
Linked - Sept 16, 2021
Biometrics request:-Sept 16, 2021 (Could have used the record from study permit and visa, not sure why they asked me to redo it)
AOR: - Sept 16, 2021,
eCOPR:- waiting

Q: I have uploaded the payment receipt of biometrics via my IRCC account. After uploading, the details say
"Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: xxxxx (my file name"
Shall I wait and it will be automatically submitted to IRCC? Or I should use the webform?

Thank you!
After uploading, see the left bottom of the screen. There will a blue button. Click it.
You will see the website for e-signature. E-sign and submit it like when you sent the application on May 6.

This is how I uploaded police report today.

may2225

May 27, 2021
After uploading, see the left bottom of the screen. There will a blue button. Click it.
You will see the website for e-signature. E-sign and submit it like when you sent the application on May 6.

This is how I uploaded police report today.
Ah, thank you!!! I just figured it out. I did not noticed there was a "NEXT" button at the bottom of the webpage.

Reactions: Tomican

may2225

May 27, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied: May 06, 2021 12:28pm EST
  • Linked: July 29
  • Medical: Passed on Aug 10
  • Biometrics Letter Request: 28 July
  • AOR: -29th July
  • PCC and IELTS TRF Request: 29 July. Uploaded on same day
  • Ghost Update: Today Sep 16
  • Portal Email:- waiting
  • Portal Credentials: waiting
  • eCOPR:- waiting
Anyone with same timeline got portal request??
After you got the biometrics letter request AND submitted the payment receipt, did you receive a biometrics instruction letter separately, including where and when to get the fingerprints etc?

kmohammedshaheer

Apr 28, 2018
After you got the biometrics letter request AND submitted the payment receipt, did you receive a biometrics instruction letter separately, including where and when to get the fingerprints etc?
I didnt get wat u mean. All i got regarding biometrics is an 'Instruction letter'.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Mayne just get rid of this pathetic election, hopefully they can pick up some speed after that

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
can anyone provide the screen shot or wording of AOR please. I have linked application and after that recieved mail that "We need Something from you to continue processing your application" and I submitted the documents requested in gckey account.
It is required to recieve AOR or its Ok.
Please provide me text matter of AOR

Lil Mu

Aug 27, 2021
Hi guys,

I have a question about the request letter

On the letter, it says the documents have to be received by certain date. My deadline was September 8th, and I upload/submit the document on September 8th. Was it gonna be a late submission for me?

(I got a request letter for imm5669e)

My representative told me it said document received according to the linked application system.

Should I be worried about it?

TIA

Last edited:

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys,

I have a question about the request letter

On the letter, it says the documents have to be received by certain date. If my deadline was September 8th, is it gonna be a late for me if I upload/submit the document on September 8th? (I got a request letter for imm5669e)

My representative told me it said document received according to the linked application system.

Should I be worried about it?

TIA
he/she should be aware about the same. If the deadline was september 8th Its strange he informed you late. Go ahead if option is still active. Good Luck