+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

byqc

May 26, 2021
I just linked my application! Submission time is 12:58 PM EST on May 6 (IG ENG).

I found a request letter on the website. It says that I have to submit police report. It says:

>Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten signature. Scanning your hand signed document to submit online is acceptable.

What does it mean? Should I sign on the police report? Or signatures by the authorities are enough?
And, can I file new Schedule A? According to the strict rule due to Afghan issue, we should not file unsolicited documents...

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
I just linked my application! Submission time is 12:58 PM EST on May 6 (IG ENG).

I found a request letter on the website. It says that I have to submit police report. It says:

>Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten signature. Scanning your hand signed document to submit online is acceptable.

What does it mean? Should I sign on the police report? Or signatures by the authorities are enough?
And, can I file new Schedule A? According to the strict rule due to Afghan issue, we should not file unsolicited documents...
Just scan n submit.

Reactions: byqc

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020

Where is that rule.

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
Applied 12:20
Aor 26jul
ADR after 1st GU around 1sep
2nd GU 13 sep
3rd GU 15 sep
Portal request just after that.
credentials uploaded just after request
Rest awaited
Very interesting how we both applied at the same time, you got your aor on 26th July, I got mine on Sept 6th and yet we got the portal request on the same date. Wanted to share with everyone here so we realize that each case is different. Just because you did not get your aor yet doesn't mean they haven't already started the processing. Good luck to all!

asutay

Aug 26, 2021
Very interesting how we both applied at the same time, you got your aor on 26th July, I got mine on Sept 6th and yet we got the portal request on the same date. Wanted to share with everyone here so we realize that each case is different. Just because you did not get your aor yet doesn't mean they haven't already started the processing. Good luck to all!
Hey there, I submitted my documents at 12.15 p.m EST and didn't receive AOR or couldn't link either. You said "Just because you did not get your aor yet doesn't mean they haven't already started the processing." but as I know I don't have any assigned agent for my documents, so they can't start processing, right? Since I don't have a case number :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: maxiie

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
Hey there, I submitted my documents at 12.15 p.m EST and didn't receive AOR or couldn't link either. You said "Just because you did not get your aor yet doesn't mean they haven't already started the processing." but as I know I don't have any assigned agent for my documents, so they can't start processing, right? Since I don't have a case number :rolleyes:
not much I can add here tbh, just that I was in the same position only 2 weeks ago. I should mention that I did have a temporary Application number (called ircc to get one) while I waiting, so maybe that factored in.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Agree.
I think the processing only start when agent open the case, review (for eligible), then send out the AOR. After that, slow/fast process depends on agent, they will take a closer look (for admissible).

AOR is the staring point of the case.

Reactions: asutay

asutay

Aug 26, 2021
not much I can add here tbh, just that I was in the same position only 2 weeks ago. I should mention that I did have a temporary Application number (called ircc to get one) while I waiting, so maybe that factored in.
It's great to hear that one of the forsaken got his AOR + Portal, it gives me hope. Maybe you're right, I should call them. I was just hesitating because I know it takes lots of time to reach them and I hear most of the people say that they don't help because their priorities are different right now. Could you link with your temporary Application number?