+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nicole_17

Mar 1, 2021
I am trying to be patient and I have not been checking this site as I used to regularly since applying. Most of the the people that started with this thread have already gotten PR. I applied at 2:00 PM CST, which is around 4:00 PM Toronto time, any idea if I will get AOR by December?

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese
Oct 31, 2019
This happened to four known people. One person already got refused and the refusal letter was received day before yesterday on 13 Sep 2021. As soon as we linked the account to the application, they found a Refusal Letter stating that she (the applicant) applied under French Speaking Workers in Canada: Essential, non-health care, which she did not at all because I had checked her file a week after the submission, and she had chosen the correct category. Had she chosen a wrong one she could have applied again with a new fee as she had applied on 6th of May 2021 only. and she had a way too much time for reapplying. No idea when her status/category switched to French Speaking Workers in Canada: Essential, non-health care from Workers in Canada: Essential, non-health care. This is insane and unfair. We are now trying to reach MPs and have already written to them including IRCC and the immigration minister as well. We all must do something about it. This is just an Immigration Website IT glitch and nothing else. Justice must be served.

Also other 2 people got the same issue and one of them who also applied under Workers in Canada: Essential, non-health care is now seeing his account showing him as French Speaking Workers in Canada: health care. This is crazy. Health Care? How come a person wouldn't know that he is a 'health care worker and that even French Speaking??

Last edited:

Karan7861998

Sep 15, 2021
I am trying to be patient and I have not been checking this site as I used to regularly since applying. Most of the the people that started with this thread have already gotten PR. I applied at 2:00 PM CST, which is around 4:00 PM Toronto time, any idea if I will get AOR by December?
Same here I have applied around 2.10 pm CST. They are still doing 12.00 to 1.00 clock so I think it will take some time.

Oct 31, 2019
They are lied. There is no system glitch, In hurry they choose the wrong stream. Ignorance of law is not excuse so what Ircc did is right with them.
NO WAY. If you have gotten approved, you can't say other are lying. This has happened to people who even have screenshots of their portal. So, this is a software glitch. If they can accept 7303 additional files due to a technical error in their system then why a glitch is not possible. Lawsuits are being prepared against IRCC. Its just a matter of time it will all be in the news.

Path

Sep 26, 2018
I hope it gets faster as they have sort of promised to process at least 35k applications by end of 2021.
I applied around 7:30 CST from Sask if you get by December than I have a long wait

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
This happened to four known people. One person already got refused and the refusal letter was received day before yesterday on 13 Sep 2021. As soon as we linked the account to the application, they found a Refusal Letter stating that she (the applicant) applied under French Speaking Workers in Canada: Essential, non-health care, which she did not at all because I had checked her file a week after the submission, and she had chosen the correct category. Had she chosen a wrong one she could have applied again with a new fee as she had applied on 6th of May 2021 only. and she had a way too much time for reapplying. No idea when her status/category switched to French Speaking Workers in Canada: Essential, non-health care from Workers in Canada: Essential, non-health care. This is insane and unfair. We are now trying to reach MPs and have already written to them including IRCC and the immigration minister as well. We all must do something about it. This is just an Immigration Website IT glitch and nothing else. Justice must be served.

Also other 2 people got the same issue and one of them who also applied under Workers in Canada: Essential, non-health care is now seeing his account showing him as French Speaking Workers in Canada: health care. This is crazy. Health Care? How come a person wouldn't know that he is a 'health care worker and that even French Speaking??
I suggest you guys post the screenshots and videos showing that you guys applied to correct stream on Twitter and then tag IRCC in n the post. They will see it. Many people do it at the same can be a strong action against IRCC

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
12:55 = 9,217
2:30 = 15,891
4:00 = 18,831

From 12.00 - 1.00 almost 10,000
From 1.00 - 4.00 almost 9,000

On the other forums few applied at 1.20pm got AOR
Then it is possible. Just hope.

Oct 31, 2019
I suggest you guys post the screenshots and videos showing that you guys applied to correct stream on Twitter and then tag IRCC in n the post. They will see it. Many people do it at the same can be a strong action against IRCC
I agree with you. But most people didn't think about taking a screenshot that time. And now, the online account shows the French stream which was never selected.

byqc

May 26, 2021
I applied for two streams. One is English IG and the other is French IG. I did the second one as a backup because I found a mistake on Schedule A in the first one.
Yesterday I took the screenshot for the both. This is what I experienced:

Google incognito and Microsoft Edge on my PC, without VPN, did not show the site and it was just white.
Cellphone A: The site let me log in with an email account for English application, but it showed as "wrong email address" when I entered an email address for French application, though I tried to log in for French after logging out from English one.
Cellphone B: The site let me log in with an email account for French application.

I used 3 devices just to take two screenshots. I am not sure if the applicants who got refusal due to a wrong stream really chose the right one, but I would say that the IRCC system has lots of problems.

Note: I found that Google incognito works today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: maxiie