+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I applied for two streams. One is English IG and the other is French IG. I did the second one as a backup because I found a mistake on Schedule A in the first one.
I took the screenshot for the both. This is what I experienced:

Google incognito and Microsoft Edge on my PC, without VPN, did not show the site and it was just white.
Cellphone A: The site let me log in with an email account for English application, but it showed as "wrong email address" when I entered an email address for French application, though I tried to log in for French after logging out from English one.
Cellphone B: The site let me log in with an email account for French application.

I used 3 devices just to take two screenshots. I am not sure if the applicants who got refusal due to a wrong stream really chose the right one, but I would say that the IRCC system has lots of problems.
Just take a screenshot today and Google in my laptop is ok. (clear catch before login + delete usename/password in setting)

Reactions: byqc

byqc

May 26, 2021
Just take a screenshot today and Google in my laptop is ok. (clear catch before login + delete usename/password in setting)
Yes, I found that Google incognito works today. But I think cellphone version is ok. It has important information (name, stream. DoB) in a compact space!

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I wonder how sensitive data like that can be breached, or even modified. Never heard of it with IRCC. If something did happen, they should be able to see it. Only then can we know if it was human error or a glitch.
I think we should spam their Twitter till they give us a statement about this. If it’s really a system error, it might be a problem for any of us

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
are they gonna process all the applications? Why they are still stuck on day 1 for Essential? It was growing slow so there’s no excuse for such processing

• Sad
Reactions: Essential Worker