+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CADRIB

Sep 13, 2021
I received my AOR on August 25 and then on August 31 I passed the medical exam. However, I haven’t received my Biometrics request yet. It says “we need your fingerprints to process your application and will send an email with details”. I haven’t received anything yet. Is that normal? From the timelines I’ve seen here usually people receive the Biometrics request with the AOR or before.

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I received my AOR on August 25 and then on August 31 I passed the medical exam. However, I haven’t received my Biometrics request yet. It says “we need your fingerprints to process your application and will send an email with details”. I haven’t received anything yet. Is that normal? From the timelines I’ve seen here usually people receive the Biometrics request with the AOR or before.
link your application to a new CIC account. high chance BIL will be sitting there. Saw couple of same cases on Discord

CADRIB

Sep 13, 2021
link your application to a new CIC account. high chance BIL will be sitting there. Saw couple of same cases on Discord
I already have it linked to one account. Am I able to link to another one? The one is linked now I have no messages or updates since august 31.

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I already have it linked to one account. Am I able to link to another one? The one is linked now I have no messages or updates since august 31.
yes you can. Once you will link to a new account, it will remove it linked from under your current account. People on Discord were able to see their BIL sitting there once they linked to a new account

Last edited:

rsahota

Jul 20, 2021
Guys, Is anyone facing this problem, I created my account on PR portal and I type in correct password, it says incorrect password and when I click on forget password, I am not receiving the verification code in my email, I have tried this a couple of times.. What should I do?

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Guys, Is anyone facing this problem, I created my account on PR portal and I type in correct password, it says incorrect password and when I click on forget password, I am not receiving the verification code in my email, I have tried this a couple of times.. What should I do?
check spam

MaTri

Sep 12, 2021
So far no news of extension. But for EE, upper-intermediate French speaker can get extra 50 points.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/eligibility/francophone-immigration-express-entry.html

You can now also earn up to 50 additional points for strong French language skills (even if French is your second language). These are in addition to the points above.
If you score NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills, you can get

25 additional points if you scored CLB 4 or lower in English (or if you didn’t take an English test)
50 additional points if you scored CLB 5 or higher on all four English skills

Good luck!
Thank you very much,

The problem with EE is the fact that I have 0 work experience, I started my PhD right after getting my bachelor’s degree in my home country so I need to work for 1 year at least to be considered. The Tr to Pr pathway is the fastest way to get PR while the Québec PEQ is the longest and hardest way.

Thank you again ;)

Reactions: byqc

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
>It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours.

I think I saw this (on my screen) for the first time. My submission confirmation letter was sent at 12:58 PM EST on May 6 (for IG ENG). Counter would be about 10,000.
I am recvng same mssg fr two wks . Timings 12:50pm Est ig with outland spouse nd one kid

shizuku

Sep 13, 2021
Hello everyone, just got some update for my application
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:37pm EST)
  • BIL: Sep 10th, 2021 4:44pm, linked right afterwards
  • Biometrics Appointment: Sep 13th, 9:00am
  • AOR: Sep 13th, 2021 9:21am (right after I exit Service Canada building lol)
  • Portal Email: -
  • COPR: -
Looks like my application is with Sydney office.

Last edited:

CADRIB

Sep 13, 2021
yes you can. Once you will link to a new account, it will remove it linked from under your current account. People on Discord were able to see their BIL sitting there once they linked to a new account
Created a new account and linked it but no BIL request unfortunately. Thanks for the help tho.

• Sad
Reactions: namastevoila
Sep 13, 2021
I have applied for PR under TR to PR pathway (International Graduate) and have the following doubts about the program? It will be helpful if someone can answer.

1. What is the email address from which IRCC sends out the AOR? I want to whitelist it in my inbox, so that i don't miss them

2. Will my account in https://trprpath-voiertrp.apps.cic.gc.ca/ show any updated status once they send me an AOR and application number? Currently it just says "You have submitted your application". I want to make sure i know they started processing it, even if i miss the AOR email.

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi,

I am uncertain but saw various times and at different platforms that People applied in June and sometimes early July are getting AORs. Which indicates the system is picking up the file randomly. I am really not sure about anything therefore confirming the legitimacy of this news.

Does anybody has personal experience or any solid news about this?

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Yes, it is quite questionable too.
Am I getting the AOR to the email address where I got the "Submission Confirmation " email from IRCC?

International Graduate Stream of TR to PR
Application : May 6, 2021, 5:50 PM(EST)
AOR: Not yet