+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

palakchawla

Aug 30, 2021
hey all,

quick question!
my application was submitted under IG on May 6 @ 12:15 EST haven't got any update, no AOR niether i am able to link my app. So after calling IRCC almost everyday i got temporary application number today? does that mean i will get an update soon? what can I expect next and when? is everyone getting temporary number???? please advise, thank you!

Reactions: Jas K and maxiie

Jas K

Sep 13, 2021
hey all,

quick question!
my application was submitted under IG on May 6 @ 12:15 EST haven't got any update, no AOR niether i am able to link my app. So after calling IRCC almost everyday i got temporary application number today? does that mean i will get an update soon? what can I expect next and when? is everyone getting temporary number???? please advise, thank you!
Hi dear, I havent received any temporary file number. Dont know whats going on .

Reactions: palakchawla

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
anyone in health care stream submitted on on June 1st or later received AOR yet? Whats the lastest date for this stream so far that has received AOR?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
From the messages here up to today, I think the speed of application review depends on the office and the person receiving the application.
You must throw a dice and pray ;)

Last edited:

asutay

Aug 26, 2021
hey all,

quick question!

Heyy! There are some people like u and me (the forsaken ones). I also submitted my document on May 6 (IG) at 12.15 p.m EST same as u, but didn't receive anything or couldn't link either. I've never called IRCC... If your temporary number works or if you receive AOR soon that might push me to call them too, so please kindly keep us posted!

P.S: Just to give you hope, a few of forsaken started to get AOR (I just heard this morning that someone who submitted at 12:10 p.m est got her AOR)

Reactions: palakchawla

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hey people, we should know that someone who curses Trudeau and hopes his defeat was worrying about possible conservative administration with a guess that it will tighten the current generous attitude toward mistakes on TR to PR.
Bottom line: people controlled by anxiety curse everything and we should stay away from baseless negativity scattered by them.

Last edited:

palakchawla

Aug 30, 2021
Heyy! There are some people like u and me (the forsaken ones). I also submitted my document on May 6 (IG) at 12.15 p.m EST same as u, but didn't receive anything or couldn't link either. I've never called IRCC... If your temporary number works or if you receive AOR soon that might push me to call them too, so please kindly keep us posted!

P.S: Just to give you hope, a few of forsaken started to get AOR (I just heard this morning that someone who submitted at 12:10 p.m est got her AOR)
Thanks for the hope, good luck to you as well. I will surely update!

Reactions: asutay

byqc

May 26, 2021
And, after the conservative manifested that they will give applicants a chance to correct their mistakes, the cursing one started cursing Trudeau LOL

goodguystevie

Jul 20, 2021
Update: Just got the Pre Arrival services email this morning, also I noticed a change in the background check message: it changed from: we are processing your background check to: your application is in progress, we will send you a message when when we start your background check.

If anyone has any information to why the background check message changed, please share, thank you!

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I can understand them being stuck on 1st 2 hours for IG but just cannot comprehend them stuck in 1st 2 hours of 1st day for Essential, this is so fookin ridiculous
I dont think they are processing streams separately and just going through the mixed batch in the order they were applied. inconsistency in order of Aor is i believe because of different processing centers.

Reactions: maxiie and byqc

I support maxie

Sep 13, 2021
I dont think they are processing streams separately and just going through the mixed batch in the order they were applied. inconsistency in order of Aor is i believe because of different processing centers.
Why you always think how they are processing?
Let’s make it clear that this pathways is not moving as promised by the marco

Reactions: Lily444