+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Alta1991

Jul 6, 2021
Yes, because I already have an account in PR portal https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
After replying an Email within next 2 hours my application was linked with PR portal. Well, still haven't received any email after that. Self declaration, photo & address being reviewed by IRCC.

I also have the PR portal and the application has been linked to my portal and I could do self-declaration and photo upload.
Did you receive the portal credential email or we should not expect to receive that if we already have a PR portal?

I really appreciate your help

Reactions: Owonikoko2021

kda

Aug 14, 2018
Congrats!!! Wooohooo!!!

What's your timeline, kda?
Thank you! My TL is kinda weird.
I got approved on a FSW app from Dec 2020 not TR2PR.

My TR2PR TL is:
Applied 12:13
Linked: Jun 11,
Medical & criminality passed: Jun 11
AOR: Jun 14

Then no other updates, I guess they just focused on finalising my FSW app instead. I'll request refund for TR2PR app now

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hi guys, Would you please answer my question.
My wife has already applied for TR to PR and waiting for AOR.
We are going to apply for an open work permit based on this stream.
Her status is an open work permit and is eligible to do apply for the new open work permit.
However, I am not sure about myself. I am here based on a study permit and since I will not be graduating soon, I need to restore my study permit.
So, will I be able to get study and open work permits at the same time?
Will that open work permit cause any rejection if I apply for the study permit extension?
u could get your sp, and from that wp for wife, apply together. if your sp duration is short, wife can apply wp from this pathway separately...u cant study on wp

Pixelyyz

Jun 17, 2021
Thank you everyone! This group is really helpful and informative throughout the journey!

Timeline: -Applied at 12:10PM EST IG
21 June: AOR
17 June: Medical passed + Link
17 June: ADR: Asked for PCC(Submitted same day)
30 June: Received PCC confirmation email
25 August: Portal Request + self declaration, photo uploaded same day
26 August: eC0PR

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Does that includes language test result as well? While submitting application I didn’t receive my result so I didn’t have chance to do so…
Please and thank you
Wow you ate up someone’s place. IELTS was mandatory. I think you could be refused highly likely

• Wow
Reactions: Parthpatel9072

Stoick06

May 28, 2020
I submitted at 12:21 est and haven't been able to link my application or received any aor yet. It varies file to file I believe.

Alta1991

Jul 6, 2021
Thank you everyone! This group is really helpful and informative throughout the journey!

Timeline: -Applied at 12:10PM EST IG
21 June: AOR
17 June: Medical passed + Link
17 June: ADR: Asked for PCC(Submitted same day)
30 June: Received PCC confirmation email
25 August: Portal Request + self declaration, photo uploaded same day
26 August: eC0PR

Congrats...

I also have the PR portal and the application has been linked to my portal and I could do self-declaration and photo upload.
Did you receive the portal credential email or we should not expect to receive that if we already have a PR portal?

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Heyy everyone,
I am reading all these comments and wondering what is this ghost update? Lol
Will appreciate your answers.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Congrats...

How long it took your application to show up on portal ?

asutay

Aug 26, 2021
ur application is not on the system just like mine (12:16) they won't process ours unfortunately. I suggest applying for other programs since this will be a long ride
Hey! I submitted my application at 12.15 p.m EST (IG) and still no AOR and couldn't link either, so I wonder what do you mean with "they won't process ours"? or do you think it'll take years? I prefer to wait but if it'll take years.... that's scary...

Reactions: maxiie

Praveengoog

Aug 26, 2021
Common Guys!! THIS IS TR TO PR TIMELINE FORUM AND EVERYONE HAS STARTED POSTING ALL THE COMMENTS EXCEPT TIMELINE. WHY DONT PEOPLE MADE OTHER FORUM TO GO AHEAD FOR DISCUSSION TR TO PR SOMETHING LIKE THIS. PEOPLE HERE WANT TO READ TIMELINE BUT THEY ARE READING EVERYTHING EXCEPT TIMELINE. SOME ARE STRATIGHTAWAY ASKING WHAT SHOULD I DO AND SELECT INSTEAD OF SEARCHING FIRST ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DISCUSSED EARLIER. IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY THINKING THAT YOU SHOULD BE IN CANADA, FIRST OF ALL HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE TO SEARCH YOUR QUESTION BEFORE ASKING BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW TIMELINE HERE. YOU ARE WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME. WE ARE ALREADY IN TENSION BECAUSE OF SLOW AND STOPPED PROCESS OF TR TO PR. KINDLY POST THE TIMELINE ONLY.
Just so you know this is not your personal forum. We are trying to help each other as much as possible, so if you have nothing say or don't want to contribute just keep calm.