+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yes, I remember reading somewhere it's gonna be 20K refugees from Afghanistan.
The promise was for 20k refugees. And since there is a high risk of taliban infiltrators among the refugees, the background check and security checks are many times more stringent than for the rest of us. All these factors make their processing much more slower.

• Sad
Reactions: namastevoila

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
The promise was for 20k refugees. And since there is a high risk of taliban infiltrators among the refugees, the background check and security checks are many times more stringent than for the rest of us. All these factors make their processing much more slower.
Processing is slower but priority is for them. And this time I rightly feel so, I feel for poor folks

Robert.Pan

Jul 10, 2021
Guys, a quick question - When I was trying to link the application to the account, there are two different sayings when there is no application.
1> I was trying to use First / Last name + DOB + passport - it shows 'It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 hours.'
2> if I use UCI, last name + passport - shows' You may have a mistake ....... only 5 times in 24 hours.'

I am pretty sure that I entered the correct information, but why two different results? Anyone may help me?? Appreciate it!

Jan 16, 2021
@Robert.Pan hi i am also getting the same message from the last week and i called them on last Thursday and the agent gave me temporary application number may be your file also assign a temporary number, call them Tommorow and ask. And also what time did you submit your application?

_frankenstein

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Yeah me too. Hope conservatives win and fix this broken immigration system
I mean even if conservatives win (which I don't think they will), it's gonna take a long time before we can see a change (positive or negative).

I think we need to accept that because of the current issue in Afghanistan, there's gonna be some delay in processing TR to PR applications, especially for those who haven't received AOR yet.

w2one

May 7, 2021
I mean even if conservatives win (which I don't think they will), it's gonna take a long time before we can see a change (positive or negative).

I think we need to accept that because of the current issue in Afghanistan, there's gonna be some delay in processing TR to PR applications, especially for those who haven't received AOR yet.
I think the people in Afganistan need to be processed faster. They are in dire situation and need. All of us can be patient and this will bring good blessings for all.

Robert.Pan

Jul 10, 2021
@Robert.Pan hi i am also getting the same message from the last week and i called them on last Thursday and the agent gave me temporary application number may be your file also assign a temporary number, call them Tommorow and ask. And also what time did you submit your application?
Thanks for the info, let me try tmr morning. My application was submitted @ 12:40 est. What about yours?