+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kumarss55

Jun 14, 2021
St.Johns
Category........
WP
We have submitted our documents in Healthcare stream at August 3 12:30 AM, is there any time constraint is there. I could see most of them submitted around 12:00 to 12:30 PM.

Please advise. Thanks!

byqc

May 26, 2021
It looks to me that since they have time till November now, they'll be taking their sweet time.
I do not think they will be taking their sweet time. They have to deal with extra works caused by Taliban.
See the counter error issue. It revealed that they were working more than they looked, I think.
Be positive:):):)

Reactions: Prabeshkunwar

ashwathama

Aug 5, 2021
I was wondering if there's anyone who's still waiting for COPR / approval letter who applied within 15 minutes of the stream opening time.

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
I received my biometric request letter and got the application number starting with E. I also got a request letter for police certificate of clearance from my country.

I applied at 13:17 EDT.

Last edited:

co2020

May 31, 2020
Hi guys
I called IRCC today regarding my international graduate application Applied on 12.39pm. They told me they are prioritizing Afghanistan issue now. She did not answer my one question. I also asked her that my express entry is expiring in 15 days so please help me. She said she has to hang up if there is no other questions than application.
I said this process would take three years and someone disputed

Reactions: Lily444

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
U printed and signed that imm008 form too with that bar codes ? I did that worried so
My understanding for that form was that electronic signature is sufficient, so I didn’t print it. For the other it was not really clear to me and that’s why I printed and signed. I wouldn’t worry too much, it’s not a big deal in my opinion.

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hi guys
I called IRCC today regarding my international graduate application Applied on 12.39pm. They told me they are prioritizing Afghanistan issue now. She did not answer my one question. I also asked her that my express entry is expiring in 15 days so please help me. She said she has to hang up if there is no other questions than application.
I find it very strange that someone will say such thing, which is irrelevant to your application. However, even if they are prioritizing them it’s just few applications compared to tr to pr. The only eligible are the one working in the Embassy there, how many people we are talking about, 100-200? In my opinion it’s not gonna impact our applications.

• Haha
Reactions: Lily444 and maxiie

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
The same happened with us. Linked since august 13 but no AOR yet
Just an idea, try making a new gckey and link it again. I am not sure if it will work, but there was something similar on this form maybe you can search for it. I think that the person relink the application. Don’t take me for my word, i am not sure, just sharing thoughts.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I do not think they will be taking their sweet time. They have to deal with extra works caused by Taliban.
See the counter error issue. It revealed that they were working more than they looked, I think.
Be positive:):):)
they had been horrible already so far

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I find it very strange that someone will say such thing, which is irrelevant to your application. However, even if they are prioritizing them it’s just few applications compared to tr to pr. The only eligible are the one working in the Embassy there, how many people we are talking about, 100-200? In my opinion it’s not gonna impact our applications.
it's gonna be 20k, there would be more incoming. if they can't fulfill their refugee quota by this, they will give more priority to other refugees, like they've always done. And not to forget, already pending fsw, they would be given priority too cuz of huge backlog for them. So they would get priority before us unfortunately it seems like