+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Daniel.013

Aug 10, 2021
Hello,

I was able to link my brother's application to GC account on August 11th 2021. Medical is passed. But no AOR yet. Any thoughts on this? Any one in the same boat?

thanks!
Hi, need help on how to link my app with my GC account, could you help me out?

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I have a specific question to ask,
I applied early(12:21PM EST- IG) but chronological order doesn't seem to be working for me.
My name starts with A surname with B, but it's not based on letters too.

I have 3 guesses (they're just a guess, though):
1st is it's based on "when" you graduated - starting from 2017
2nd is that they go "low to high" based on UCI numbers
3rd is that they have some sort of chronological order but only "electronically sent" applications first??

Remember everybody was confused whether we needed to sign the papers or not, and some said we don't need to and some said it's on the CIC's instructions?
I'm one of those who wrote down stuff on the pdf, but then printed and signed, then scanned and uploaded.

Do you think that is the reason why mine is taking so long?

Thanks

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I have a specific question to ask,
I applied early(12:21PM EST- IG) but chronological order doesn't seem to be working for me.
My name starts with A surname with B, but it's not based on letters too.

I have 3 guesses (they're just a guess, though):
1st is it's based on "when" you graduated - starting from 2017
2nd is that they go "low to high" based on UCI numbers
3rd is that they have some sort of chronological order but only "electronically sent" applications first??

Remember everybody was confused whether we needed to sign the papers or not, and some said we don't need to and some said it's on the CIC's instructions?
I'm one of those who wrote down stuff on the pdf, but then printed and signed, then scanned and uploaded.

Do you think that is the reason why mine is taking so long?

Thanks
I printed, signed all the forms, scanned and uploaded them. I don’t think that can be the reason. I applied nonessential, 12:35, got aor beginning of August. Not sure if this helps you.

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I printed, signed all the forms, scanned and uploaded them. I don’t think that can be the reason. I applied nonessential, 12:35, got aor beginning of August. Not sure if this helps you.
since yours is non-essential it's hard to fully compare with IG I think
But thanks for letting me know that you did the way I did and got the AOR
I waited enough, I just want answers you know

ahaan

Dec 11, 2018
I've applied IG Stream at 12:21 PM out of London, ON too.
No news so far.
Happy for you but seeing this kind of upsets me.
Why would I wait for too long I don't get it
I can only say, don’t assume and overthink. You will get it sooner.

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi, need help on how to link my app with my GC account, could you help me out?
Hello @Daniel.013

I tried with my brother's UCI and last name in first section. In second section I tried with Passport details. I tried same before as well but never worked. So, you will only able to link if IRCC have opened your file.

I haven't got anything since then. Not even AOR. I linked on August 11th.

Let me know if that helps.

yy21ara

Aug 5, 2021
Does anyone received the portal email and waiting for the final decision made from Etobicoke office? The efficiency of this office seems slower than others'. I saw people who got portal from Calgary usually got COPR after 1 or 2days. However, I've been wait around 2 weeks and still in progress of final review.

Shofi

Jul 9, 2021
Does anyone received the portal email and waiting for the final decision made from Etobicoke office? The efficiency of this office seems slower than others'. I saw people who got portal from Calgary usually got COPR after 1 or 2days. However, I've been wait around 2 weeks and still in progress of final review.
What time did you applied?

vyanaman

Jul 9, 2021
I have questions here. After Portal request email and I replied 5 days ago. How long do I have to wait for portal credentials login information?
How maybe people who has gotten portal credentials and CoPR here?
Bro was your the visa processing office Whitehorse?

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
AOR Received
  • APPLIED WITH OUTLAND SPOUSE
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied: May 06, 2021 12:18pm EST
  • Linked: 12th July 9.26 PM EST
  • Medical Request: I uploaded my previous one. Asked for my spouse on 12th July. Uploaded Spouse's Medical.
  • Biometrics Letter Request: 12th July 8.45 PM EST. Mine Done. Spouse Pending.
  • AOR: -16th July 8.30 PM - Sydney Office
  • PCC Request: Received request for both on 12th July. Waiting to receive from BLS.
  • Criminality:-
  • Eligibility:-
  • Security:-
  • Portal Email:-
  • COPR:-
Got ADR for Proof of Relationship and IELTS Copy yesterday.

At the time of application, I included a marriage certificate and IELTS online screenshot.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys I been trying to link application by sign-in partner, my Scotiabank details. Everyone keeps saying GC Key but sign in partner to link an application is fine too, right? I don't recollect my GC key might have to create a new one but don't want to have issues as I have all my old applications through sign-in partner

Reactions: dopelemon