+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Liang zhao

Aug 19, 2021
Hi Friends, I applied tr to pr IG, but found 2 mistakes in my IMM 0008 form. The first one is the "category under which you are applying", I choose "skilled worker".
The 2nd mistake is the signature section "I, (first name, last name)_____ on behalf of myself and ....", I did not add my name. I did not sign it by hand, rather I validated it.

Do any friend have suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Leon

jfklol123

Jun 26, 2021
I have questions here. After Portal request email and I replied 5 days ago. How long do I have to wait for portal credentials login information?
How maybe people who has gotten portal credentials and CoPR here?

Reactions: Liang zhao
Jun 5, 2021
Why are some people asked to submit RCMP? I thought we didn't need to provide any PCC for our time in Canada!

Today I got the Request Letter and I haven't applied before the RCMP. So today I applied for it. But They gave me 30 days only. But the office staff is saying It will take 2-3 months. I am very stressed Please help me out in this. Please.

Reet24

May 8, 2021
Hi guys! I got Request for biometrics. I never got my AOR though but I have the application number on the email. Is that normal? But I can't link my application to my account. I applied in non-essential healthcare at 1.04 EST

Diming

Aug 6, 2020
Hi guys! I got Request for biometrics. I never got my AOR though but I have the application number on the email. Is that normal? But I can't link my application to my account. I applied in non-essential healthcare at 1.04 EST
It's normal. Don't worry.

Jun 5, 2021
Today I got the Request Letter and I haven't applied before the RCMP. So today I applied for it. But They gave me 30 days only. But the office staff is saying It will take 2-3 months. I am very stressed Please help me out in this. Please.

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
All you need to do is send ircc your confirmation that you have applied. Write a loe and ask for extension.

Reactions: Novera

Gur0156

Aug 23, 2021
Hello everyone
Was really tensed I submitted my application at 9:20 as per bc time but no aor not able to link my application.
Is there any way i can get to know anything about my file?

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese