+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ashwathama

Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys, getting a bit depressed & frustrated in here. I had applied in Essential category on 15 July around 12:51 pm EST. No AOR yet, nothing yet. Had PCC and IME pending. Got my IME done, got my PCC in hand too. My PCC expires in 1st week of Feb 2022. Not sure if I would get AOR by then. My work permit expires in Oct 2022 and having difficulty finding NOC B in the remote location for EE and other PNP programs. Not sure what to do, please suggest/help
Even if your PCC has expired, if you haven't travelled to your home country after PCC issuance date, it is still considered valid.
Source:
For the country where you currently live (i.e. canada)
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html

If your work permit expires in oct 2022, you can apply for bowp within 4 months from the expiry of your current work permit, and the BOWP will be valid until december 2022.

there's nothing to worry about if you cant find a skilled noc b job, you have an active permanent residence application in place.

• Love
Reactions: maxiie

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Even if your PCC has expired, if you haven't travelled to your home country after PCC issuance date, it is still considered valid.
Source:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html

If your work permit expires in oct 2022, you can apply for bowp within 4 months from the expiry of your current work permit, and the BOWP will be valid until december 2022.

there's nothing to worry about if you cant find a skilled noc b job, you have an active permanent residence application in place.
TR to PR program is not listing under bowp for now. Only EE. Maybe they need to update it. Even though there is one, how can we prove that we applied without receiving AOR ? I lost my TR to PR application success email as it was in my spam and it got deleted automatically after 30 days..

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I had apply for rcmp last june 17 and they said waiting period to get the result maybe around 2 to 3 weeks but.until now no mail results yet..
yeah my friends had done earlier this year before the launch of the program and at that time it used to be around 3 weeks or even lesser. I was told by the staff there that I should expect it in 6 weeks. I know it's less than a month but I just want to be done with all the pending stuff ASAP.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Source:

• must not be expired
For any other country

thank you for the positive vibes

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
TR to PR program is not listing under bowp for now. Only EE. Maybe they need to update it. Even though there is one, how can we prove that we applied without receiving AOR ? I lost my TR to PR application success email as it was in my spam and it got deleted automatically after 30 days..
yeah email is required, it was required for applying for the wp under this stream too as per my recollection. If you lost the email. The best bet would be to share the snapshot of your portal account alongwith your payment receipt. Hope you paid full amount during that day itself. If so, then hopefully it should be all good. And yes, you're correct, no such thing as BOWP under this stream atm. I think IRCC is hoping to complete all applications by Dec 2022. But such a long wait and uncertainty, especially when I have pending important docs to upload like PCC and IME is making me nervous.

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
this is the link for that open work permit program for TR to PR pathway applicants
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Why are some people asked to submit RCMP? I thought we didn't need to provide any PCC for our time in Canada!
Rcmp submission are asked by IRCC have pattern i have heard from someone, i'm not sure it is correct or not. RCMP are asked for many people having similar first name and last name like "Manpreet Singh". on other cases they do not need one because they can check with your name.
i'm not sure as this many people are applying for RCMP. i should get it or not and avoid delay at later stage

Reactions: _frankenstein

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I just applied for it to be on the safe side as it's taking too long to process as per what I heard. So I just applied. I had already submitted my name & DOB check but thought of getting the fingerprints as well. As I don't want further delays and uncertainty if asked. And yes, you're correct, usually if something shows up on your name and dob check, that's when they ask for fingerprints to be sure that the person whose record shows up isn't you

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Btw my name & dob was clear just for your info but I don't trust IRCC, it's at VO's discretion, they can ask anything including birth certificates. Just hope we get good, mature, understanding and workaholic VO processing our files

_frankenstein

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
If they want to ask for it, do they ask at the beginning when you link your application or right after AOR? Or they might ask for it 20 days after AOR all of a sudden?

When I linked my application, there was no letter as I had provided PCC when submitted my application.

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
If they want to ask for it, do they ask at the beginning when you link your application or right after AOR? Or they might ask for it 20 days after AOR all of a sudden?

When I linked my application, there was no letter as I had provided PCC when submitted my application.
i have received AOR but no RCMP got asked to me.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Some ppl had posted on fb groups that they got a request for rcmp and they had then applied and shared the confirmation of submission of RCMP. Majority had their rcmp pending still and they already got e-copr lol. So I think it's not that of an issue, don't worry guys