+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
How about your ielts when will expire?
Next year, October. They are asking to put start date and end date right in OWP application? What if we will just submitt it next month then we will put the start date October ? Any thoughts?

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone
I read somebody's comment above. Do we need to upload the lease as a proof of change of address? Or can I just send a webform saying this is my current address? Also, do I need to state when was the effective date of this new address? As i changed my address in june and its august now. I haven't send any webform. I received my aor yesterday so I am wondering if it is going to be a problem that I didn't inform them earlier about it?
another question, do we send them address change info through webform or the link they have on the website. I will try to find that link and send in my next comment. Thank you
Anyone guys!??

kda

Aug 14, 2018
Anyone guys!??
I updated my address and didn't send any proof and it was done successfully. You can also call ircc and when you speak to an agent, they will confirm all your current contact info and might be able to update your address instantly.

alaj

Oct 10, 2020
can I withdraw my application? I applied around 5 pm EST to the international student stream and it looks the processing time would take forever.
I am thinking to withdraw my application and apply to a Canadian class express entry. I tried to contact their customer service number but no luck to catch one

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
update from a friend:

Stream: IG
Agency: Yes - Located in Vancouver
Date of Submission - May 6 9:18 PST
Linked without AOR - Jul 9
AOR - Jul 12
COPR - Aug 18

something to look forward to guys. This stream is legit lol
I applied same time and still can’t even link. This isn’t fair lol

• Haha
Reactions: ig12:36

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
Next year, October. They are asking to put start date and end date right in OWP application? What if we will just submitt it next month then we will put the start date October ? Any thoughts?
Oh thats my problem right now my ielts will expire this october thats why i wanted to apply the BOWP earlier than october.do u have idea if in case we were approved for the bowp are we allowed to look for other job or employer because i think when my contract ends on feb 2022 my employer will not get or renew a LMIA for me.

ssavi

Jun 28, 2021
Anyone's file stuck in whitehorse office? I called today and the agent finally gave me the office of my file. She said everything is still in review current being on background check.

Any whitehorse office COPR's?

Applied at 12:16@IG stream. After July 02 (submitted PCC in review), no updates.

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
update from a friend:

Stream: IG
Agency: Yes - Located in Vancouver
Date of Submission - May 6 9:18 PST
Linked without AOR - Jul 9
AOR - Jul 12
COPR - Aug 18

something to look forward to guys. This stream is legit lol
I literally applied 4 minutes after you. Let me know when you get that first update

Shofi

Jul 9, 2021
Anyone's file stuck in whitehorse office? I called today and the agent finally gave me the office of my file. She said everything is still in review current being on background check.

Any whitehorse office COPR's?

Applied at 12:16@IG stream. After July 02 (submitted PCC in review), no updates.
I am with you, same condition stuck on background check everything else has cleared.

wqh5107

Jun 16, 2021
Update

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
AOR: June 28th (7:09 EST) CPC sydney
Biometrics: Already submitted before
Medical: passed July 6th
Eligibility: In progress
Background: In progress
GU Aug 5th
ADR Aug 6th, submitted the same day
(requested updated schedule A, and educational proof diploma and official transcript since i’ve only submitted unofficial transcript)
Aug 9th: ADR review in process

Portal Email: Aug 19 12:11 PST
Portal Credentials: Aug 19th 13:11 PST

COPR: - (hopefully soon
)
hope this info can help those who are waiting! it certainly helped me when i was waiting

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

co2020

May 31, 2020
Applied under graduate stream around 7:30 pm EST. Still haven't recieved any AOR. I need to submit my PCC and Medical. Any suggestions?
You are funny. Lol . Raise a web form or read previous comments. They are extending work permits till Dec 2022 which means processing would be till next year. Hang tight. They are still in the first hour.

helenaD

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS expiry has nothing to do with the work permit expiry - your IELTS is just for PR application. Dont' apply for the open work permit until your within 4 months of expiry of current permit.

Reactions: Prateek710