+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

co2020

May 31, 2020

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
Anyone applied for work permit extension under tr to pr pathway?
What is the processing time?
My work permit is expiring in Feb-22 so shall i apply now or wait for for another month as it says you can apply within 4 months before the wp expires.
Please help
[/QUOT
We are in the same case
My work permit will also expire on feb 2022.in so worried also because my ielts will expire on october this year thats why in planning to apply for the BOWP but in cic says 4 months before the current permit expires.i consulted an agency and they said its ok i can apply now for BOWP because of my nearly expiring ielts..but im so confused because i have read that ircc will not approved the BOWP if i apply more thab 4 months..Can u please inform me if what is ur plan also?thank u.

rbtop95

Aug 2, 2021
Hi guys can you please help? I can’t sign in my GC key account for days. It keeps directing me to a webpage “invalid session”

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
HI There,

I have got my AOR on July 27, but didn't hear anything since then. I am single applicant.

Anyone has idea, when can I expect any update from CIC?
I dont know their process but it is so sporadic for sure. My friend got her AOR Jul 19 and just got her COPR yesterday. Atleast you are one step ahead with most people for getting an AOR. you'll receive your COPR soon :)

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
Hi anyone can answer my question please.im on still on work permit and planning to apply for the BOWP.if my current employer doesnt want to apply again for the LMIA and in case my BOWP application is approved do i allow do look for new employer?

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone
I read somebody's comment above. Do we need to upload the lease as a proof of change of address? Or can I just send a webform saying this is my current address? Also, do I need to state when was the effective date of this new address? As i changed my address in june and its august now. I haven't send any webform. I received my aor yesterday so I am wondering if it is going to be a problem that I didn't inform them earlier about it?
another question, do we send them address change info through webform or the link they have on the website. I will try to find that link and send in my next comment. Thank you

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone
I read somebody's comment above. Do we need to upload the lease as a proof of change of address? Or can I just send a webform saying this is my current address? Also, do I need to state when was the effective date of this new address? As i changed my address in june and its august now. I haven't send any webform. I received my aor yesterday so I am wondering if it is going to be a problem that I didn't inform them earlier about it?
another question, do we send them address change info through webform or the link they have on the website. I will try to find that link and send in my next comment. Thank you
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html
Found it!

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone applied for work permit extension under tr to pr pathway?
What is the processing time?
My work permit is expiring in Feb-22 so shall i apply now or wait for for another month as it says you can apply within 4 months before the wp expires.
Please help
We have the same expre date. You can apply on October .

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
Our work permt will expire on February 7 2022 also. My husband was the main applicant . We can appy owp on October