+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
A guy in telegram group was saying that he submitted his file on 6 may at 7.15 pm evening alberta time under IG stream and it got linked to gc key .. is it possible ??
Yes it is,,, though it is said that its frst cm frst serve but still people for far from frst half hour got AOR and got linked. But its just like 1% . So dnt get suprised

amsol89

Aug 18, 2021
I did not get any document request, I just sent one by myself after few days of receiving AOR, like my job change, new pay stubs and new lease through web form and I don't know when docs were added to my file because I never called IRCC during the whole process..
Do you know if they have added those uploaded documents through Webform to your application? I want to update one document in my application but I am not sure if they accept any update of the already submitted documents! I have received my AOR a week ago...

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hi Guys,
me and my husband applied on Graduated stream. He is principle applicant and I'm his dependent. Not received AOR yet.
Last month I had to travel out of Canada for a month but my husband ( principle applicant) stayed in Canada. yesterday I came back to Canada. do I need to let them know that I was out of country for a month? or should I wait until we get AOR?

Daniel.013

Aug 10, 2021
Hello Guys, couple of questions.

I got my Canadian Police Records month after I applied, now I need to update/send that paper, how can I do it?

Also, someone how might be willing to help me out to merge my application.

Thanks in advance.

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Hello everyone , did anyone here received Temp # and later on Bil/Aor ? How long does it take to get AOR once u get ur temp #?

Sandhu79

Jul 28, 2021
Do you know if they have added those uploaded documents through Webform to your application? I want to update one document in my application but I am not sure if they accept any update of the already submitted documents! I have received my AOR a week ago...
If you got any info about this please let me know as well as I wanted to upload one document as well

Vanleevn95

Aug 10, 2021
My timeline:
Applied IG : on May 6 at 12:27 pm EST
Linked on Monday August 16
Police certificate request: submitted on August 16
Medical exam: passed on August 17
Biometric: applied in 2017 ( study permit)
AOR : August 18 ( 12:25 pm)

gagan45

Aug 5, 2021
Hello everyone , did anyone here received Temp # and later on Bil/Aor ? How long does it take to get AOR once u get ur temp #?
Hi I received temporary # yesterday and I submitted the file at 11.35 am. I am not sure how long it will take for the AOR. I asked the agent about how long it will take to get the AOR she said it can take few days, weeks or months.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Money1993

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi I received temporary # yesterday and I submitted the file at 11.35 am. I am not sure how long it will take for the AOR. I asked the agent about how long it will take to get the AOR she said it can take few days, weeks or months.
I got it one week ago. still don't have AOR. I applied IG 12:28 EST

gagan45

Aug 5, 2021
I got it one week ago. still don't have AOR. I applied IG 12:28 EST
Oh Ok agent also said that now that you have the temporary # it means that they will check the application for completeness in terms of the program you applied for. Once that is complete, the AOR will be issued.

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello,

I was able to link my brother's application to GC account on August 11th 2021. Medical is passed. But no AOR yet. Any thoughts on this? Any one in the same boat?

thanks!

User1998

Aug 3, 2020
Has everyone who applied between 12:05 to 12:15 received their portal confirmation or COPR? I applied at 12:13 and have received AOR on June 27 but my timeline seems to slower than other people who applied at the same time as me.

rovopooh

May 25, 2021
Has everyone who applied between 12:05 to 12:15 received their portal confirmation or COPR? I applied at 12:13 and have received AOR on June 27 but my timeline seems to slower than other people who applied at the same time as me.
Applied 12:11 EST , Got AOR July 12th, only one ghost update so far....