>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

dopelemon

Jul 29, 2020
I have a question regarding job change in this TR to PR category

Stream: IG Submitted
May 6, 2021 (Submitted 12:31 PM EST) Linked: August 10
BIL: Aug 11 (submitted Aug 11)
AOR: Aug 12

Question: I just changed my job (quit on 13th Aug - last day), and I will be starting a new Job on the 30th August (under the same category). When should I notify IRCC regarding the same? Should I do it after I start the other job or now (during my transition time)? What supporting documents should I submit while notifying them about this change? [Given that I won't be able to receive a job reference letter before I start and also I won't have any paystubs from the new employer]

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated!

rbtop95

Aug 2, 2021
They said work permit extension for TR to PR pathway should have an end date of December 31, 2022 because they expect to process all applications by that time. But I really doubt it with this current processing speed. Applied to stream B on May,21 but nothing so far. I think I won’t get AOR till this time next year. What abt guys applied in July, August etc… so stressful

Reactions: Arnicare

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021

Question: I just changed my job (quit on 13th Aug - last day), and I will be starting a new Job on the 30th August (under the same category). When should I notify IRCC regarding the same? Should I do it after I start the other job or now (during my transition time)? What supporting documents should I submit while notifying them about this change? [Given that I won't be able to receive a job reference letter before I start and also I won't have any paystubs from the new employer]

For IG you don't need to inform of a job change they will process it with the job you submitted during the time of submission.

Reactions: dopelemon

dopelemon

Jul 29, 2020
For IG you don't need to inform of a job change they will process it with the job you submitted during the time of submission.
That's quite reassuring. Are you sure of this information though? I recently spoke to an agent and they did not have a clear answer to this question. They were like it's completely upto you (your discretion) when you want to update IRCC (via webform). They also added, any update might improve or worsen your application including wait times. I just want to be safe than sorry, you know what I mean! Just to provide them with enough info to process my application without increasing complexity or confusion.

Cheers!

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
That's quite reassuring. Are you sure of this information though? I recently spoke to an agent and they did not have a clear answer to this question. They were like it's completely upto you (your discretion) when you want to update IRCC (via webform). They also added, any update might improve or worsen your application including wait times. I just want to be safe than sorry, you know what I mean! Just to provide them with enough info to process my application without increasing complexity or confusion.

Cheers!
I am sure that's why I commented on this post, I never comments when I am not sure of the information unless you have missed paystubs or anything from previous employment and they ask for it then only then you can inform them of the new job change. if you are 100% sure you submitted everything regarding proof of employment from previous job then no need to submit record of new one they will process your application based on previous job.

Reactions: dopelemon

dopelemon

Jul 29, 2020
I am sure that's why I commented on this post, I never comments when I am not sure of the information unless you have missed paystubs or anything from previous employment and they ask for it then only then you can inform them of the new job change. if you are 100% sure you submitted everything regarding proof of employment from previous job then no need to submit record of new one they will process your application based on previous job.
Sounds great! Really appreciate your comment here. Sorry if you thought I was double crossing you, in fact I'm glad to learn this!
And yes, I'm quite certain about all the documents I have submitted regarding the employment are beyond satisfactory for easy processing.
(Employment reference letter, appointment/joining letter, 4-6 pay stubs)

Reactions: Prateek710

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Sounds great! Really appreciate your comment here. Sorry if you thought I was double crossing you, in fact I'm glad to learn this!
And yes, I'm quite certain about all the documents I have submitted regarding the employment are beyond satisfactory for easy processing.
(Employment reference letter, appointment/joining letter, 4-6 pay stubs)
Then you are good to go no need or rush to tell them about new job details

Reactions: Steve Kim

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Agree

Reactions: Prateek710

Fastfurious

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi
I tried to link the application and i found different messages from what i used to get earlier. Message was it can take time for an application to be entered into our system

Fastfurious

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Silent reader update here:

Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted 12:31 PM EST)
Linked: August 10 - using Name + Passport

Important note: I tried to link it yesterday (Aug 9) and I saw an interesting message (below), please look out for the same and you might be able to link your app within a few hours.

Based on your information, we found no applications
It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 hours.

I will keep you all posted regarding next updates.
Hi i got the same mess today . When should i try next

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021

No need to notify for a job change.

Fastfurious

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Does anyone got two different errors?
It said:"
Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.

What do I do next?

It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours."

I was not able to link now, how long will i get aor after this error shows?anyone has same thing???
After how long you were able to link