+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
They said work permit extension for TR to PR pathway should have an end date of December 31, 2022 because they expect to process all applications by that time. But I really doubt it with this current processing speed. Applied to stream B on May,21 but nothing so far. I think I won’t get AOR till this time next year. What abt guys applied in July, August etc… so stressful
I applied on may 06 , 9:20 PM (EST)under same stream . Approx 4000 applications were submitted until that time .Hardly 4-10 people got AOR under this stream and its clear this stream moving really slow . I think they will not process this stream applications this year .Seems like they prefer to process IG stream / health care becoz of simple nature of those applications .( no NOC code or job responsibilites).I am not expecting AOR this year .So we need to keep back up with CEC .

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I applied on may 06 , 9:20 PM (EST)under same stream . Approx 4000 applications were submitted until that time .Hardly 4-10 people got AOR under this stream and its clear this stream moving really slow . I think they will not process this stream applications this year .Seems like they prefer to process IG stream / health care becoz of simple nature of those applications .( no NOC code or job responsibilites).I am not expecting AOR this year .So we need to keep back up with CEC .
Don't lost your hope.

Reactions: NAVNII

Rishy21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi all, finally I got this update:

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • August 17, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final de
When did you link ur account and ur timeline of submission?
Did you get biometric request?
i got same update but dates are different andI have received any request yet

arora13

Jul 29, 2021
Lol, how can u say just 4 people got AOR??
Applicants who submitted around 1315 pm may 6 are getting AORs. Application count was 1300 that time.

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Tntrpr

Aug 16, 2021
When did you link ur account and ur timeline of submission?
Did you get biometric request?
i got same update but dates are different andI have received any request yet
My timeline is Healthcare stream submitted on May 6 by 13:40 Nova Scotia. all documents are upfront.
I called CIC to ask them to check if I had temporary number on Aug 16, and today Aug 17 morning can not link it without AOR yet, but link after 3pm. There is no request for documents so far and medical passed today as well.

Reactions: Essential Worker

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Lol, how can u say just 4 people got AOR??
Applicants who submitted around 1315 pm may 6 are getting AORs. Application count was 1300 that time.
They are getting not all people who applied before this time got AOR .For more clarification you can check telegram group that will give you clear picture of essential worker non health care stream processing timeline and how many people received AOR under this stream .Thank you

Reactions: mforeverandbeyond

Hameshk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
They are getting not all people who applied before this time got AOR .For more clarification you can check telegram group that will give you clear picture of essential worker non health care stream processing timeline and how many people received AOR under this stream .Thank you
Hi where is this telegram group, I applied from Vancouver 15 may in essentials,
No aor and no file linked

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Sorry I can’t share the link becoz not everyone is allowed to share link in other forums according to group rule , So if you can go back on this thread (2-3 pages) ,someone already shared the link in this thread ,you can join with that .Discord group is also similar to telegram ,for that link already posted under this thread.Thank you

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Im
I applied for the work permit July 26th. Day after I got a letter stating I have maintained status until Nov 23rd or I receive decision. Maintained status means you can keep working as you have been so once you get that letter you're good for a while!

2 days ago they sent letter asking me to highlight what TR to PR stream I was applying for and send back. Will update when I hear more!
did they ask for the highlight for the wp or for the pr application? What time did u apply for the wp?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Leave it, you’re better off w/o that group. That group is just for nonsensical chatter & lot of negative vibes. 20 year olds acting over smart in there. You get more help & to the point answers on some of the fb groups for this stream

Reactions: AGOG

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
I got mine (stream B) Applied 12.51. AOR : Aug 16

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
Made the tr to pr application on may 6th and got it all done in 20 minutes. I still can't link the account. Is this a problem nearly 3 and half months later? Had no updates and our immigration lawyer is beyond useless and has not even spoken to us since may 6th. Any help would be gratefully recieved.
You can only link after AOR or just before AOR as per the experience of some members. When did you get your AOR?