>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Yesterday I talked on audio call with one guy from Alberta , the couple r from Haryana,India. The guy wid whom I talked , his wife came on study visa , studied n she called his husband to Toronto. After study she moved wid her husband to Alberta both were working but the guy is dependent. When TR to PR came she applied in IG stream around 7 pm of Alberta. One day the guy was trying to link and the application got linked but they didn’t got any AOR . So assumption is either ircc brought their file in system randomly or bi mistakely n now there is no further update in their file , first I also felt that is may b true or not but I literally spoke wid that guy and he told all this
bs
not you , him

co2020

May 31, 2020
anyone who applied to TR to PR on IG stream after 13:00 pm EST received AOR ?
13:05 pm here no AOR yet
Lol didn’t you read previous comments.
they are still processing applications submitted from 12-1pm. 1-2pm would probably start in October or November.
Even a snail is faster than their pace.
Apparently they are processing 10 minutes per month.
May-12:00-12.10pm
June- 12:10 - 12:20pm
July 12:20 - 12:30pm
August 12:30 - 12: 40pm

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Lol didn’t you read previous comments.
they are still processing applications submitted from 12-1pm. 1-2pm would probably start in October or November.
Even a snail is faster than their pace.
Apparently they are processing 10 minutes per month.
May-12:00-12.10pm
June- 12:10 - 12:20pm
July 12:20 - 12:30pm
August 12:30 - 12: 40pm
noo i could not read because so many comments lol but thank you for letting me know

Saab22

Jun 27, 2021
I know many people were asking regarding TRV updates.

Unrelated to our forum but applied for my TRV on March 14, 2021. Just got my passport request right now.
applied on april 9
and status changed to when i first open account today status was different but i opened again status was again sumittted ....dont know whats happenning

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
applied on april 9
and status changed to when i first open account today status was different but i opened again status was again sumittted ....dont know whats happenning
yeah just a technical glitch. Happened wit me as well

Steve Kim

Aug 9, 2021
As long as you have a valid status, you’re free to move around with or without tr to pr. I think someone clarified it in one of the earlier posts after speaking with IRCC agents.
buddy, please don’t create panic. You can simply say I’m not sure or I’m not an authority. This is not something you know for sure, right ?
My girlfriend told me and she said it is written on offical website.

So, I was just saying it.

Moreover, my girlfriend and I also waiting on AOR to move to another province too.

No reason to create.

Dana777

Jul 26, 2016
Hey all, I applied to the TR to PR pathway at around 3 pm. After reading the thread I understand that it will take some time for them to process my application. Now I am wondering if it will be better for me to apply for the OINP Masters Graduate stream as well but not sure which program is better/faster? how long does it take to get the PR via the Masters stream? Will it take less time?

Or in other words, OINP Masters Graduate stream VS TR to PR, which one is better?

Thanks!

fastprguy

Jun 18, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:11 pm EST)
  • Linked: June 15
  • AOR: June 18
    • CPCSydney
  • Biometrics: June 18
  • Medical: upfront - cleared 17 June
  • PCC: Webform raised on 22 June, they received it on 22 July
  • Ghost update: No idea but looking at others (seems Today before email)
  • Portal Email: 11 AUG, Photo and Mailing Address submitted - 11 AUG, around 3 PM
  • Eligibility: In Progress
  • Background: In Progress
  • eCOPR: 16th Aug

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:11 pm EST)
  • Linked: June 15
  • AOR: June 18
    • CPCSydney
  • Biometrics: June 18
  • Medical: upfront - cleared 17 June
  • PCC: Webform raised on 22 June, they received it on 22 July
  • Ghost update: No idea but looking at others (seems Today before email)
  • Portal Email: 11 AUG, Photo and Mailing Address submitted - 11 AUG, around 3 PM
  • Eligibility: In Progress
  • Background: In Progress
  • eCOPR: 16th Aug
Hello,

How you were able to submit PCC using Webform? I dont see anything for attachment. Please let me know. Thanks!