>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
If you have left the country 10 years back and never went back, would you need a new PCC every 6 months ?? Stop the lies please !! Stop creating panic !!
Who's creating lies? Who's creating panic. Read whom you're replying to before posting accusations

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
If you have left the country 10 years back and never went back, would you need a new PCC every 6 months ?? Stop the lies please !! Stop creating panic !!
First of all mind your language and the second thing is I am not creating panic here . I am saying agent told me this thing .I was expecting same answer from ircc agent as you are saying but she said , if its from india its only valid for 6 months you have to get new one .For more info you can check telegram ,alot of people got same answer for PCC from ircc agent .Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: namastevoila

Tania TSN

Jun 29, 2021
Hello everyone! I submitted my application in July. I have everything done except my BIO. Can I do them upfront like the medical ? Or do I need to wait for them to request it?

vanshk

Aug 11, 2021
Hey guys, I just have a question and would love your insights on this, and if you could provide the link for the information that’ll be amazing.
I have filed my application under essential- non health care on July 14. I am currently on work permit, but I have my study permit stamp till november. Will it be possible for me to travel back home and come back in the first week of november without affecting anything in my tr to pr application ?

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
Hello Everyone

Just arrived after a long shift and checked the portal (as usual) and was able to Link my wife's application

Stream: Essential non-healthcare
Submitted: May 06, 2021 12:45 pm
AOR: Not received yet
Biometrics: Done 2019
Medical: "We are reviewing the results of your medical exams"
PCC: There was a letter asking for them (Colombia doesn't provide them without this letter)
Eligibility: not initiated
Admissibility: not initiated
COPR: not yet

My wife + me. Ontario
[
Hi how many people who submitted already the time you submittd your application? Thanks

asully2911

Aug 15, 2021
Hi all, wondering if anyone can share some wisdom,

I applied for the essential non healthcare worker program on may 6th and I still can’t link to go key etc and I still haven’t had an AOR.

my IEC visa runs out September 28th, is my IEC extended until I receive an AOR?

simarvirk

Sep 16, 2018
Hii all.. just got to know Trudeau announced federal elections .. do u think it gonna effect TR to PR processing time ..its already going very slow

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yesterday I talked on audio call with one guy from Alberta , the couple r from Haryana,India. The guy wid whom I talked , his wife came on study visa , studied n she called his husband to Toronto. After study she moved wid her husband to Alberta both were working but the guy is dependent. When TR to PR came she applied in IG stream around 7 pm of Alberta. One day the guy was trying to link and the application got linked but they didn’t got any AOR . So assumption is either ircc brought their file in system randomly or bi mistakely n now there is no further update in their file , first I also felt that is may b true or not but I literally spoke wid that guy and he told all this

Reactions: Oluwaseunabd

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yesterday I talked on audio call with one guy from Alberta , the couple r from Haryana,India. The guy wid whom I talked , his wife came on study visa , studied n she called his husband to Toronto. After study she moved wid her husband to Alberta both were working but the guy is dependent. When TR to PR came she applied in IG stream around 7 pm of Alberta. One day the guy was trying to link and the application got linked but they didn’t got any AOR . So assumption is either ircc brought their file in system randomly or bi mistakely n now there is no further update in their file , first I also felt that is may b true or not but I literally spoke wid that guy and he told all this
I contacted him through tr to Pr telegram app group