+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Never ever.
I would say except in case of your one of family is in urgent almost going to death.

I have seen and heard info saying that leaving a job is no matter. Not leaving Canada.

Why would make a risk?
As long as you have a valid status, you’re free to move around with or without tr to pr. I think someone clarified it in one of the earlier posts after speaking with IRCC agents.
buddy, please don’t create panic. You can simply say I’m not sure or I’m not an authority. This is not something you know for sure, right ?

Reactions: epic_within

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi
I submitted my Application on July 16 21 in Essential workers non healthcare
Anyone around this timeline was able to link their application with GC key account
Thanks in advance
Please reply
IRCC still stuck on 06 may applications submitted around 12 to 1 pm .Few people got AOR under this stream .Overall , this stream is moving really slow .Can’t say anything about applications submitted in end of may /june /july .

Reactions: maxiie

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
IRCC still stuck on 06 may applications submitted around 12 to 1 pm .Few people got AOR under this stream .Overall , this stream is moving really slow .Can’t say anything about applications submitted in end of may /june /july .
yeah ...it is moving very slow

Reactions: maxiie

chakri987

Oct 28, 2020
Never ever.
I would say except in case of your one of family is in urgent almost going to death.

I have seen and heard info saying that leaving a job is no matter. Not leaving Canada.

Why would make a risk?
Thank you for the reply,

I am on a valid work permit till 2023. I meant to say that, I will just vist my back home for 2 months and come back. Will it be a problem?

chakri987

Oct 28, 2020
As long as you have a valid status, you’re free to move around with or without tr to pr. I think someone clarified it in one of the earlier posts after speaking with IRCC agents.
buddy, please don’t create panic. You can simply say I’m not sure or I’m not an authority. This is not something you know for sure, right ?
Thank you for clarity, I will call to IRCC and find the outcome from them. Will post here as well. Thanks again

rbtop95

Aug 2, 2021
Still can’t login GC key account after days. If you applied after May, keep waiting and stop trying to link your applications cuz it won’t work. Doing this will stop the people just got AOR from linking their applications. Not cool. Be patient

hamed_hb88

Jul 13, 2021
Hi
I submitted my Application on July 16 21 in Essential workers non healthcare
Anyone around this timeline was able to link their application with GC key account
Thanks in advance
Please reply
I'm in the same boat. with the current pace, we should be expecting AOR next year this time of year

• Sad
Reactions: namastevoila

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
Yeah, the PCC from India does have the hand signature of the consular officer.

Can you please guide me on how to get police clearance from Canada and how much time it takes ?, I am based in Ontario
Hey did they went ahead without canadian PCC or you uploaded that and than it worked well. I am so confused. I want to know, if anyone has faced same in past and did Indian PCC worked or not.