+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

dede_duarte

Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I am a bit concerned about my application. I applied on 6 may around 12:40pm est IG stream. I changed my job on may 27. And i moved to a different address on june 1. However I didnot send any webform to ircc informing these changes. Is it a problem? Or am I supposed to just wait till i get my aor?
I haven't received aor or any other email from ircc since I applied. Thanks.
Also, i am looking forward to accept another job offer in coming week, not sure if I should send webform when I get this new job or wait until i get aor to inform them two job changes and address change. Please let me know if waiting for the aor is right thing to do or not? Thank you
Hello, regarding your new address I don't think it will be relevant to take a decision towards your PR.

Regarding the jobs, I was looking for the information but I couldn't find it (sorry, a bit busy now). They released a sort of explanation about the criteria for eligibility. It says you could be unemployed right now and it has nothing to do with the application. The only thing was to be employed at the application time. They clarify also it could be a part time job. Look for this press release it was about a week after May 6.

Don't be concerned.

Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Mini3499

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hello, regarding your new address I don't think it will be relevant to take a decision towards your PR.

Regarding the jobs, I was looking for the information but I couldn't find it (sorry, a bit busy now). They released a sort of explanation about the criteria for eligibility. It says you could be unemployed right now and it has nothing to do with the application. The only thing was to be employed at the application time. They clarify also it could be a part time job. Look for this press release it was about a week after May 6.

Don't be concerned.

Cheers!
[/QUOTE

Don't be concerned.

Cheers!
thank you !

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Would anyone know: If I lived in my country of citizenship for >1 year since I turned 18 but I was travelling every other month during this period, would I need to provide a PCC from there?
You need it doesn't matter if you were travelling or not during that year

Dien

Jul 12, 2021
Can someone have any update on this please?
As my perspective, u can only link when they open your app. For example, I was able to link my app on August 9th but I haven't got AOR. I noticed other people were able to link their app, then after 2 or 3 days they received their AOR. So I'm expecting I will receive my AOR tmrw or the day after tmrw

Rishy21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
As my perspective, u can only link when they open your app. For example, I was able to link my app on August 9th but I haven't got AOR. I noticed other people were able to link their app, then after 2 or 3 days they received their AOR. So I'm expecting I will receive my AOR tmrw or the day after tmrw
I linked my app to gc key on 23rd july still haven't received AOR yet and just got medical update on my app.

vhss

Apr 16, 2021
Just got AOR today!
NOC 4212 - health care - MB
Single, I didn't submit payslips
Applied at 3 pm on May 6th
Medical pass - August 4th (the same day that I linked)

Hi guys! I applied at 3pm est and was able to link my application - Health care

Latest update:
Review of medical results - August 4, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

Reactions: w3ndiii and Lily444

PavRaj

Jun 22, 2021
Hello Guys, for the IG stream in educational documents were we supposed to submit all three [ Official Degree, Letter of completion, and Official Transcripts]

I just uploaded the official transcript and Letter of completion, would that be a problem?

Anyone else in a similar situation?

alias.1

May 9, 2018
Hello Guys, for the IG stream in educational documents were we supposed to submit all three [ Official Degree, Letter of completion, and Official Transcripts]

I just uploaded the official transcript and Letter of completion, would that be a problem?

Anyone else in a similar situation?
I did this too, as I've only recently graduated and my official degree won't be issued until November this year.

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
  • Stream: IG
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 10:25 AM MST, 12:25 EST)
  • Linked: 6August
  • AOR: Received today 10 August
  • PCC: Asked for PCC when linked and submitted in hour
  • Biometrics: - Already given
  • Medical: Upfront Given
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
My question is while we linked application, I found letter stating biomatric refund is processed. But I never received until now. Anyone has gone through same or received biomatric refund? When would I get those amount?

Reactions: Simran6578

Simran6578

Jun 30, 2021
My question is while we linked application, I found letter stating biomatric refund is processed. But I never received until now. Anyone has gone through same or received biomatric refund? When would I get those amount?
THE REFUND TAKES TIME AROUND 3 WEEKS TO 4 WEEKS ...

AJAI UN

Jul 20, 2021
How you linked your application . ?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Why they're still stuck on May 6th, when will they move to June and July applicants then?