+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks so much, I already uploaded Indian PCC. I just asked this coz,i have came across videos of some consultants as they said we need to provide RCMP as well.
You are welcome. They will mention in request letter separately that they need Canadian rcmp check. Don't confuse yourself with consultants videos

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
9:20 and nothing yet. I did get the temporary file number tho a while back. Just curious, did you also pay the biometrics fees? if not if you add the explanation letter? IRCC agents are saying it is not a big deal and shouldn't matter one way or another but I have a gut feeling that this is causing the dealy.
I paid the full amount

Reactions: prabh_00789

rbtop95

Aug 2, 2021
I also have an active application under Essential Stream B and currently being processed at IRCC Whitehorse, Yukon. This office is experiencing significant delays at this time.
When did you apply my friend? I applied to stream B on May 21. Still waiting for AOR

wqh5107

Jun 16, 2021
Why did they request an updated schedule A form? Did you make a mistake and let them know through web form or did they just request it on their own?
i’ve changed address, but i think a lot of people also got this request so maybe they just ask for it as a standard procedure

chakri987

Oct 28, 2020
Hi everyone, Can someone please update me on how to link the application in GC Key without application number? I am trying with different options from last couple of months. (Tried with passport details and first name, UCI and personal details) nothing works.

I applied in IG stream.
Applied time :May 6th 12:20pm
Can someone have any update on this please?

Steve Kim

Aug 9, 2021
Applied under essential non health care worker stream on May 6th, 17:00 Vancouver time.
Not received AOR yet.

Moreover, can anyone please provide the contact number to IRCC with ext?

I tried to call, but plenty of automatic message that asking to press numbers to get in touch.

irisa2021

Aug 10, 2021
  • Stream: Essential Workers (non-healthcare)
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:39 AM PDT)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hello everyone, I am a bit concerned about my application. I applied on 6 may around 12:40pm est IG stream. I changed my job on may 27. And i moved to a different address on june 1. However I didnot send any webform to ircc informing these changes. Is it a problem? Or am I supposed to just wait till i get my aor?
I haven't received aor or any other email from ircc since I applied. Thanks.
Also, i am looking forward to accept another job offer in coming week, not sure if I should send webform when I get this new job or wait until i get aor to inform them two job changes and address change. Please let me know if waiting for the aor is right thing to do or not? Thank you

alias.1

May 9, 2018
Would anyone know: If I lived in my country of citizenship for >1 year since I turned 18 but I was travelling every other month during this period, would I need to provide a PCC from there?

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hello everyone, I am a bit concerned about my application. I applied on 6 may around 12:40pm est IG stream. I changed my job on may 27. And i moved to a different address on june 1. However I didnot send any webform to ircc informing these changes. Is it a problem? Or am I supposed to just wait till i get my aor?
I haven't received aor or any other email from ircc since I applied. Thanks.
Also, i am looking forward to accept another job offer in coming week, not sure if I should send webform when I get this new job or wait until i get aor to inform them two job changes and address change. Please let me know if waiting for the aor is right thing to do or not? Thank you
Anyone??