+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Dien

Jul 12, 2021
Hi guys. I applied for IG (12:26PM EST)and received aor on Aug 5th. Received a request for Ielts TRF. Now I need to submit my BLS pcc, what should I select when submitting web-form (Express entry or Humanitarian and Compassionate ). Thanks in advance
I chose Express Entry when I submitted additional documents

Dien

Jul 12, 2021
Hi everyone, Can someone please update me on how to link the application in GC Key without application number? I am trying with different options from last couple of months. (Tried with passport details and first name, UCI and personal details) nothing works.

I applied in IG stream.
Applied time :May 6th 12:20pm
I tried the Family and Given Nam, Passport this morning. I was able to link.
Street IG
Time line: May 6th 12:25 pm EST

Reactions: maxiie and hhzara

Paramsaini21

May 2, 2021
My husband submitted file in tr to pr any timeline for geting AOR because his passport will expire in jan 2022 so he needs to renew passport and extend work permitt.
Please suggest if anyone know about to timeline for getting AOR...is it right to submitt pasport or wait for Aor

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 4 pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometric
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's either that or they've spent way over budget and really need all those application fees to keep coming!
Unfortunately (or fortunately?) Canada doesn't actually make money off the application fees. Only around 50% of the cost to process application is covered by the fees paid by those applying. The rest of the costs are covered by Canadian taxpayers through the tax dollars they pay on an annual basis. Until fairly recently, Canadian taxpayers covered around 70% of the costs to process immigration-related applications. Fees were increased around two years ago to bring this down to 50%.

Rishy21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi everyone, Can someone please update me on how to link the application in GC Key without application number? I am trying with different options from last couple of months. (Tried with passport details and first name, UCI and personal details) nothing works.

I applied in IG stream.
Applied time :May 6th 12:20pm
Try to call ircc, if they will give you temporary number then within one or two week you’ll able to link ur account. (Not sure but I linked my account within one week after temporary number)

kda

Aug 14, 2018
My niece applied for IG and just got the CoPR
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:11pm EST)
  • AOR: - June 14
  • Medical: upfront
  • PCC: upfront
  • Biometrics: June 15
  • COPR: August 8
Do you know if she got any ghost updates before COPR?

Reactions: Raj_555

vyanaman

Jul 9, 2021
Whitehorse Yukon office are working a bit slowly I guess. Can anybody explain the difference between primary and secondary office for the application.

ashwathama

Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys,

Wanted to ask if your file is in yukon. Did you got any update on your file because there is a person on fb group saying he applied at 12:09 nothing after med pass same as me and few others.

Something is happening in yukon that they are delaying application. Anybody any clue
that's true, I submittted mine 11 minutes after portal opened still nothing so far.

puravdesai

Jun 16, 2021
Hi All,
My submission time is 12:42 pm 6th May, Any advise / guess on when should i expect my AOR ?
Thank you in Advance.

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
You can simply get the Chinese PCC from WeChat, then ask your parents to notarize it and send the pdf back to you. You can find similar posts on the RED (xiaohongshu) app.
Requested on Friday 10 AM EDT

Cert. of No Criminal Records has been issued on SAT 10 PM EDT. Sent that paper to Notary Office 11:30 PM EDT

Notarization is in progress. We have some connections to expedite the stuff. Officially, the Notarization will be done on Friday AUG 13th. I think we can get that faster and my parents can send the photo over.

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
My husband submitted file in tr to pr any timeline for getting AOR because his passport will expire in jan 2022 so he needs to renew passport and extend work permit.
Please suggest if anyone know about to timeline for getting AOR...is it right to submit passport or wait for Aor

• Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 4 pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometric
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
I applied around same time. I will let you know if I get an update

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
I submitted my application on May 6 at 11.15pm BC time, i think EST. how can i know that if my application fell under 40000 cap ???
as i dont have AOR until now.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I submitted my application on May 6 at 11.15pm BC time, i think EST. how can i know that if my application fell under 40000 cap ???
as i dont have AOR until now.
BC is a PST time. Also, no one has the answer to this question whether they will process the applications fcfs or take equal amount of applications in proportions from all the streams. My suggestion to you is please wait patiently for your chance