>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
What's up with Marco, is he gonna fulfill the TR to PR promise or just gonna load more refugees?

Reactions: Lily444

AlsTrtoPr

Aug 8, 2021
  • Stream: Essential Worker Non Healthcare
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 10:18 MST)
  • AOR: - June 30
  • Medical Passed - June 30
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • Document Request (IMM 5669) - July 28
  • PR portal request - August 3rd (Replied for Login August 5th)
  • COPR: -

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hii
I applied for essential non healthcare on July 5th and today I was able to link my account. I haven't got my AOR yet however. I read on some facebook pages that some people don't get updates and request letters since they linked to their accounts before their AOR. Do I need to call IRCC?? I am a little nervous :rolleyes:
Unbelivable …..

Mar 7, 2018
  • Stream: Essential Healthcare
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 04:07 EST TORONTO)
  • AOR: - AUG 4
  • Medical Passed - AUG 4
  • Document Request - AUG 4
  • Biometrics: AUG 6
  • PR portal request -
  • COPR: -

• Haha
Reactions: maxiie

chakri987

Oct 28, 2020
Hi everyone, Can someone please update me on how to link the application in GC Key without application number? I am trying with different options from last couple of months. (Tried with passport details and first name, UCI and personal details) nothing works.

I applied in IG stream.
Applied time :May 6th 12:20pm

co2020

May 31, 2020
Update

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
AOR: June 28th (7:09 EST) CPC sydney
Biometrics: Already submitted before
Medical: passed July 6th
Eligibility: In progress
Background: In progress
GU Aug 5th
ADR Aug 6th
(requested updated schedule A, and educational proof diploma and official transcript since i’ve only submitted unofficial transcript)

COPR: -
Why did they request an updated schedule A form? Did you make a mistake and let them know through web form or did they just request it on their own?

Mike131313

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Why did they request an updated schedule A form? Did you make a mistake and let them know through web form or did they just request it on their own?
They told me too. They mentioned to fill it again. Print it and sign it with hand, and then upload it.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
I think you are the one who should relax , because we make plans based on those estimates and if someone post a false information , he can mess up with our estimates and put us in a loop hole ... get it ?
you said it yourself, making plans based on estimates. These are estimates and nobody knows what the actual processing protocol from IRCC is. So relax. What if out of tens of thousands of people, one person says some thing that doesn’t go with what you are “estimating”. It doesn’t mean that you get the right to demand things from people, or report them. Why does it matter if one person says something that you don’t agree with, why can’t you just go on with your life. Why not just focus on the other things?

gokcenay

May 18, 2019
you said it yourself, making plans based on estimates. These are estimates and nobody knows what the actual processing protocol from IRCC is. So relax. What if out of tens of thousands of people, one person says some thing that doesn’t go with what you are “estimating”. It doesn’t mean that you get the right to demand things from people, or report them. Why does it matter if one person says something that you don’t agree with, why can’t you just go on with your life. Why not just focus on the other things?
Nobody has a right to give false information to people here. Let it go my friend

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
https://postimg.cc/5XLN4Y8k, so it was atypo error in quick while filling the application i cant change it now here, i have sent webform but they replied that they cannot accept non verified documents as i just wrote a few lines about this mistake. i made a mistake while typing my birth year, will that be a problem?? all other documents submitted has my right birth year..No AOR yet