+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
hi did anyone receive AOR Vancouver time 9:35 am applied on 6th may still waiting and i tried to link still saying no record found

TINTUMINTU

Apr 4, 2017
Why are you policing this group and this post? If you dont believe someone, move on. There is no need to "demand" things from people and then threaten to report. Get a life.
[/QUOTE
It’s not demanding or something else. I just want to know if someone people has small shit of brain then they can use it and post their aor photo at least hiding details. Most other people before that date are worried. Also if this doesn’t matter with you and you are not the person who I asked it then leave here and mind your business. Not concern with you. I have to report this if it’s false information and including you if you are supporting fake information. Again mind it, it’s lawyer and consultant word.

Chiraz_zarich

Aug 4, 2021
Again,
You dont have any authority to demand things from people. If you dont belive it, its your problem. Move on. Its not that hard. If people are providing false information, its not your job to police them.
Everybody is stressed, and anxious, dont make it harder on yourself buddy. Good luck!
I think you are the one who should relax , because we make plans based on those estimates and if someone post a false information , he can mess up with our estimates and put us in a loop hole ... get it ?

trtopruser

Jul 24, 2021
Hi everyone! I posted one question a few days ago but didn't any response. I wanted to know if I need to update CIC about my address change within Canada? I recently moved from BC to Ontario. Thanks!

Reactions: maxiie

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Hi everyone! I posted one question a few days ago but didn't any response. I wanted to know if I need to update CIC about my address change within Canada? I recently moved from BC to Ontario. Thanks!
Once you receive AOR, you can do it online or by submitting a webform. But if you have not received it yet - wait. Unless you are moving to QC or out of QC, change of address has no effect on your application, so it really does not matter. It is mostly for you - in case they want to contact you or mail you something, idk.

teailimassul

Aug 7, 2021
Hii
I applied for essential non healthcare on July 5th and today I was able to link my account. I haven't got my AOR yet however. I read on some facebook pages that some people don't get updates and request letters since they linked to their accounts before their AOR. Do I need to call IRCC?? I am a little nervous :rolleyes:

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hii
I applied for essential non healthcare on July 5th and today I was able to link my account. I haven't got my AOR yet however. I read on some facebook pages that some people don't get updates and request letters since they linked to their accounts before their AOR. Do I need to call IRCC?? I am a little nervous :rolleyes:
i call bs

Reactions: xyylem01