+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fuckMan

Aug 7, 2021
Updates:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
  • Linked: June 23
  • AOR: June 28
    • Sydney, Nova Scotia
    • (Corrected. This is really the time I received the PDF letter. Exactly the business day after medical being uploaded.)
  • Biometrics: June 25
  • Medical:
    • Medical passed Aug 6
    • IRCC Requested June 24, doctor appointment on the night of June 24
    • completed blood and x-ray on June 25.
    • Waiting to be processed in the IRCC end.
    • Shows "not needed"
    • Doctor Submitted the full result on Jul 19 due to a blood test delay.
  • PCC request: Aug 6
    • Chinese PCC requested.
    • Will submit a letter of explanation because I seldom left Canada after turning 18. The maximum stay in China was 4 days each time due to school.
      • I have no idea why they want it but I would just submit LOE per suggestion from the call center agent.
      • The agent suggested if LOE does not work, they will request again and likely reset the 60-day timer.
    • A lengthy process for PCC has been initiated anyway.
      • Parents are checking with the police station about the requirements. (Fun thing is that my dad is traffic police that has no idea about this...)
      • then they will need to notarize it and translate it to English...
      • if fingerprints are needed for PCC, I even have to go to the Chinese Visa Center to notarize my fingerprints.
  • Eligibility: In Progress
  • Background: In Progress
  • COPR: (I wish ;) )

Does anyone have the same experience that PCC was requested but it should not be required per the IRCC website?
You can simply get the Chinese PCC from WeChat, then ask your parents to notarize it and send the pdf back to you. You can find the similar posts on RED (xiaohongshu) app.

• Wow
Reactions: namastevoila

YoYo171717

Jul 14, 2021
Hey Guys,

I finally got my AOR today, here is my timeline.

• Stream: Workers in Canada: essential, non-healthcare
  • Submitted: July 3, 2021 (11:13 PM)
  • AOR: - August 6, 2021
  • Biometrics Instruction letter: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Medical: -
  • PCC: -
  • COPR: -
:oops::oops::oops::oops:REALLY??

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Some members should be seriously banned for creating panic. Don’t we have moderators here ?? If not, tell you about the quality of the content of this forum. I won’t be posting anymore. Good luck everyone!! May we all get PR to this great country we call home!! Peace !!

akhi2612

May 29, 2018
My Timeline; applied 12:21pm IG STREAM
Bio letter- 14th july, gave on 15th july
App linked- 14th july
Pcc request- 14th july, provided same day
AOR- 16th july
Medical passed- 21st july
Gu- 26th july
Gu- 27th july
ADR 27th july- schedule A, provided same day, acknowledged same day.
Called ircc 30th july- everything passed
Portal- Aug 6th, uploaded photo same day
Copr- not yet
Hello, congratulations what is your Visa Office(VO) from which you got Portal request?

akhi2612

May 29, 2018
Hello everyone,
Anyone over here whose file is getting processed at VO Whitehorse and have received a portal request or e-copr ( Just for reference it’s present on the email footer)

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hey would like to know if somebody have submitted there file before 12:15 and have not received Pr portal email yet.
Because i am the same boat. Submitted at 12:15 been more than a month. I got my file linked on 26 june.
AOR came on 28 june.
2 documents requested. Pcc on 26th june submitted same day and use of rep form 28th july

Contacted ircc said my medical passed.
Security is in progress
Eligibility not started and background not started.

TINTUMINTU

Apr 4, 2017
Can you share snapshot of AOR hiding personal details here
Essential non-healthcare
applied on July 8th
I got my AOR today.

I thought it would take longer for them to process it, so I bought tickets to go back home to visit my family in between. As I understand I will probably get eCOPR a month later than AOR. I have my tickets already, non-refundable. Should I cancel or postponed my trip?
Hello,
First thing there are a lot of people awaiting before your application date. It is very hard to believe that you got AOR. From my Side you are providing false information. If you think you got AOR and applied on that date then you have to post the letter with your personal information hidden. No response within a day will be reported.

Reactions: NAVNII and maxiie