+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
Anyone knows if i can use my old medical exam result in applying BOWP because someone says here that ircc requested him a medical exam

Maverick99

Jul 21, 2020
Can anyone suggest how to contact IRCC via webform? I still haven't received my AOR and when I try to contact via webform there is no option of TR to PR pathway. The only option for Pr in drop down is by selecting the express entry.

I have my medical and PCC ready by cannot submit without the AOR and application details.

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
I was waiting until I got an AOR to link my application, but a lot of people can still link without receiving their AOR.
I guess it's just to continue playing the waiting game at this point LOL.

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Can anyone suggest how to contact IRCC via webform? I still haven't received my AOR and when I try to contact via webform there is no option of TR to PR pathway. The only option for Pr in drop down is by selecting the express entry.

I have my medical and PCC ready by cannot submit without the AOR and application details.
I think you need to wait for them to request it from you. So practically when you get your AOR.
Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Maverick99

Jul 21, 2020
I was waiting until I got an AOR to link my application, but a lot of people can still link without receiving their AOR.
I guess it's just to continue playing the waiting game at this point LOL.
thanks. I am not sure when the AOR will come at least for applications like me that were submitted when the counter was around 30K.

rodrigolsct

May 6, 2020

I have tried submitting through webforms, but I got a reply saying that they will not process anything until I have an Aor. Pretty much I will need to wait for my Aor so I can submit web forms.

FARMAM

Aug 4, 2021
Dont take any chance. Relink it.
ididn Get any request letter in my old GC. Once i relinked on another GC, the letter was sitting there dates June23.More than a month
Hi. did you use the same email address as your old GC for the new GC account?

flower_oo

Sep 19, 2019
Hi guys, is there anyone submit under the health care stream and already got their AOR yet? Mine submit on May 6th around 12.25, still no update so far, so worried..........

• Sad
Reactions: Essential Worker

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Lmaoo I submitted May 7th, the counter was 38,400 . I’m just assuming AOR will come next year and not thinking about it.
Yes you are right . I think we need to stop thinking about this program as this program getting slower day by day in terms of processing applications , from
Last three months they stuck on 12:30 pm .Do not konw how many people applied around 12:30 pm .

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys, is there anyone submit under the health care stream and already got their AOR yet? Mine submit on May 6th around 12.25, still no update so far, so worried..........
You will get it when people around your time do. I applied on the same stream and received AOR early July, and I know a couple of HC workers who have also received them.

Pandevino

Aug 4, 2021
Hey don’t worry you’ll get it soon. I got mine today applied May 6th, 4:16pm Toronto time