+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Chiraz_zarich

Aug 4, 2021
I'm planning to apply late Aug as a French IG, How long should I expect my application to get processed. ?

Also, I have an emergency thus I should go home asap, my TR Visa is in process I'm worried if at the time of decision I won't be in Canada due to an unprocessed TRV. Will they give me an extension/time until I come back ?
Can someone help ?

ankv93

Mar 9, 2021
Hello guys, after so many unsuccessful attempts, finally linked my application. Wanted to share my timeline

• Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 12:38 PM EST
  • Linked: July 29,2021 21:45 EST
  • Medical Passed: July 29, 2021
  • Biometrics:
  • AOR:
  • PCC Request: - Uploaded on July 29,2021
  • Portal Email and Credentials: -
  • COPR: -
A quick update, after submitting ADR for PCC on July 29,2021, now under additional documents its showing not applicable. Does it means that the additional document which was sent has been received and reviewed by IRCC?
Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: namastevoila

naijacan

Jul 27, 2021
Can someone help ?
You'll be fine. At the moment, CIC is just processing applicants within the 1st hour when the portal opened in May 6th. Based on this, if you apply now your application will not get touched till December this year. If you leave and plan to be back by the end of the 1st quarter of next year I see no problem in that regard.

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
Hello guys, after so many unsuccessful attempts, finally linked my application. Wanted to share my timeline

• Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 12:38 PM EST
  • Linked: July 29,2021 21:45 EST
  • Medical Passed: July 29, 2021
  • Biometrics:
  • AOR:
  • PCC Request: - Uploaded on July 29,2021
  • Portal Email and Credentials: -
  • COPR: -
heyy, just wondering how did you link? UCI + Family name? And did you create a new GCKey to link or did the old one work just fine. Thanks!

FARMAM

Aug 4, 2021
Has anyone tried to raise a web form recently? it seems like there is a technical issue. I cannot submit anything

Vantrtopr

Jun 23, 2021
Y’all it happened! Thanks to everyone who answered all my dumb questions these past few months, not all heroes wear capes ❤

Stream: International Grad
Submitted: May 6, 2021, 12:13 pm EST
Application linked: June 23rd
PCC Request: June 23rd
AOR: June 28th
Biometrics: Submitted from prior application
Medical: Submitted upfront, passed June 18th
Additional Document Request (Updated Schedule A): July 15th, Uploaded July 27th
Confirmation of PR Portal Invitation: July 28th
Credentials: Received on July 28th, photo and address submitted on July 28th
eCOPR: August 4th

flower_oo

Sep 19, 2019
You will get it when people around your time do. I applied on the same stream and received AOR early July, and I know a couple of HC workers who have also received them.
You will get it when people around your time do. I applied on the same stream and received AOR early July, and I know a couple of HC workers who have also received them.
hi, could you tell me around what time did u submit it if u don't mind. thank you.

dlcmay

Aug 4, 2021
Hello everyone! just want to share my timeline.

Stream: Essential worker; non healthcare
Submitted: May 6, 2021 9:32AM PST
Linked: July 29, 2021, relinked August 4 after AOR
AOR: August 4, 2021 (CPC Sydney)
Biometrics: already submitted before
Eligibility: under review
Medical: submitted previous medical from 2019; still pending
PCC: upfront; under review
COPR: --

Good thing I relinked my application to another GCKEY account bc there was a letter sent Aug 3 that did not appear in my previous account.