+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jchahal

Jul 29, 2021
Hi,
I have Just one question.
Should We need to sign on our Indian PCC before we upload in our gckey account.
Because I got letter and it says you also need to sign.
Is anyone aware if it.
Thanks

Reactions: maxiie

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Having chatted about this with others about how IRCC works I think there are a lot of factors they are looking at when they're deciding who gets processed first. I've started to think they are going through the applications in order of submission, but have specific things they are looking for such as certain NOC codes, the places where we've said we intend to live, age, dependents etc. and it's all to do with what the government need to fill where first. They will be the people getting pulled out first to be processed. They obviously have a need for immigrants working in some occupations more urgently than in others. We're in the IG stream but we still had to say which NOC code we were currently working in. Similarly, if they've just processed 200 applicants for say Vancouver, they might skip a few people saying they wanted to live in Vancouver so that it gets shared out equally across the country. For example, I'm NOC code 4012 in small-town BC - they just might not need that many research assistants urgently in a rural town (I work from home) so I don't get priority processing... this is my guess now. If it's true then it's a bit frustrating as for people waiting like myself (fsss, Tomican, Sabpreet, plender etc.) we don't know if we'll be processed this week, next week... next month, or after they've got to the end of 40,000 applicants and then come back to the beginning. It just depends on what they're directed to do each week by the big important people...

I spoke with an IRCC agent again earlier this week and he said the biggest mistake we all make is comparing each others timelines as every application is treated differently - so I'm thinking this will be my last post for a while as I'm gonna peace out for a while and just try to forget about it until I get that notification in my inbox! Now that we know it doesn't seem to be fifo it's actually more annoying seeing all the AORs being compared than it is helpful :p

I'm also eligible to join the EE pool next month under CEC... who knows, maybe I'll also do that. Good luck in the meantime guys!
Thanks for sharing.
Agree. We all guess and compare :)

Reactions: Ac1dico

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hi,
I have Just one question.
Should We need to sign on our Indian PCC before we upload in our gckey account.
Because I got letter and it says you also need to sign.
Is anyone aware if it.
Thanks
No, we don't need to sign on PCC letter issued from India General Consulate, if it is from District then may be.

Reactions: Jchahal

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
I didn't paid the Biometrics fees because I already had one in 2019 maybe that's why?
I didn't pay the biometrics fees either LOL. I recall reading in the instructions somewhere '...pay if required', did it say anywhere you have to pay regardless of having submitted biometrics before?

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
@prabh_00789 may be that's why we are in Limbo now
haha yes sir, that is the reason.
"You must pay the biometric fee when you submit your application. Otherwise, you may experience delays." -https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/how-to-apply.html#fees
But don't beat yourself up for it, I am a little relieved that it was my fault and not because I am just unlucky.
Calling them now to see how I can resolve this.

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
"You must pay the biometric fee when you submit your application. Otherwise, you may experience delays." -https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/how-to-apply.html#fees
But don't beat yourself up for it, I am a little relieved that it was my fault and not because I am just unlucky.
Actually there is conflicting information on their website regarding this.
"
As a temporary measure, we’ve made some changes to biometrics requirements.

• You may be exempt from having to give your biometrics.
    • Don’t pay the biometrics fee if you’re exempt.
      • If you did pay the fee and you’re exempt, we’ll automatically refund it once we finalize your application.
"
one of the exemptions is having previously valid Biometrics. /shrug/

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
"

• If you did pay the fee and you’re exempt, we’ll automatically refund it once we finalize your application.
"
Yes, that's why I never paid the Biometrics fees when I submit the application. This is totally chaos none of the info about biometrics is clear guide shows something else and the other section shows something else.

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
"

"
its already past 4PM they are closed

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
"

"
That means if you are exempted they will refund the fees however nevertheless of the fact that you have to pay it for the application and later they will refund the fees if they found you exempted for biometrics