+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

rycbarm

May 18, 2021
Got the portal email on Friday, just waiting for COPR and PR card now, here’s my timeline:
  • International graduate (applied May 6, 12:15pm EST, English stream)
  • Single applicant
  • Submitted everything upfront, did not submit RCMP criminal record check and was not asked to provide one
  • Biometrics: requested on 28 June, did the enrolment on 29 June
  • AOR: 29 June, just couple of hours after submitting biometrics (Sydney CIO)
  • Link application: 28 June
  • Medical passed 28 June (I used a new medical done by the end of April 2021)
  • No update until portal invite from Calgary office on 23 July (there was only one ghost update on the same day) replied the same day, got log in info 2hrs later, submitted photo the same day and waiting for it to be reviewed.

• Just hoping my app will get finalised this month, fingers crossed.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi guys can anyone tell me what are the next steps? On PSK website, this update has been there since last few days - "
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

"
I had provided my father's email. Nothing on his nor on mine. Should he visit the local police station himself for my verification? He hasn't received a call yet either. Usually do they come to your home? What questions do they ask? And please, after this update what happens, I want to know the steps please.

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
What do you mean by removal order? As in removal from Canada, or removal from the TR to PR stream? Wouldn't this have been picked up when he/she applied for the post-graduate work permit?
Removal order means the person was basically deported, but this could be fake, I don’t know, there is a lot of false information outside

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi guys can anyone tell me what are the next steps? On PSK website, this update has been there since last few days - "
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

"
I had provided my father's email. Nothing on his nor on mine. Should he visit the local police station himself for my verification? He hasn't received a call yet either. Usually do they come to your home? What questions do they ask? And please, after this update what happens, I want to know the steps please.
If someone from the local police station doesn't reach out to your parents via Phone or email then send your father to the police station. Then, the police department will ask for your documents like aadhar card, 10th and 12th mark sheet. The document list can be different.

Once they finish the process they will send a report to the consulate. Once the consulate clears everything - You will see the status as PCC is printed. Then, after a week the status on BLS will change from Processing at consulate general to PCC in transit to BLS from Consulate general and then BLS will dispatch it in 1-2 days.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
If someone from the local police station doesn't reach out to your parents via Phone or email then send your father to the police station. Then, the police department will ask for your documents like aadhar card, 10th and 12th mark sheet. The document list can be different.

Once they finish the process they will send a report to the consulate. Once the consulate clears everything - You will see the status as PCC is printed. Then, after a week the status on BLS will change from Processing at consulate general to PCC in transit to BLS from Consulate general and then BLS will dispatch it in 1-2 days.
Thanks a lot bro, you've answered fully and properly. I asked this on several platforms but people just gave an overview, didn't explain the next steps in detail. Much appreciated.

Reactions: shah389

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
People are getting PRs in like 2-3 months through this program but atleast AoR should be sent faster. I don't mind waiting for file review but atleast a confirmation of acceptance should be provided in a short duration. This eases the mind of applicants so that they could focus on other things

Reactions: hhzara and Lily444

Millie08

Apr 2, 2021
Did anyone who worked over 20 hours during an academic session for a month receive AOR in essential category? A friend of mine worked over for a month last year in October. She works with G4S and they didn't adjust her hours back to 20 due to pandemic. She has submitted her first 2 paystubs and her recent 3 paystubs alongwith her T4 for 2020 which is for $24,000 for 46 weeks (which includes summer break and winter break). How do they calculate hours? Her wages were based upon the location and came to an average of $19.50 per hour. What do you guys suggest? Continue or withdraw?

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hi folks,
I have just submitted my EE CEC application. I did not provide LOE. I selected YES for "have you applied for PR before" question.

TR to PR - still awaiting AOR. 11.34am PST.

Express Entry CEC Inland Application
CRS - 496
ITA - July 22, 2021
Submission - July 25, 2021
AOR - July 25, 2021
Medical - Upfront

I will keep both my applications in process.

manu.K

Jun 25, 2021
Sharing my details:

from linking the application to approval: 9 DAYS.
  • Stream: International graduates
  • Submitted: 6th May 2021 (12:20 pm, Ontario Time)
  • Linked:July 12,2021
  • ADR: (IMM5669)- July 12,2021
  • AOR: --- July 16,2021
  • Biometrics: --- DONE last 2019
  • Eligibility: --- under review
  • Medical- passed July 12,2021
  • ADR: under review-July 16,2021
  • Admissibility: ---under review
  • COPR: ---waiting
  • PPR- July 21,2021 for my dependent outside Canada
  • Portal request-July 22,2021
  • Mailing and photo upload-July 24,2021
CELPIP: Submitted
Medical: submitted (done last March 2021)
PCC: submitted
RCMP: N/A

it was so fast.

Take note: I am a 1 yr certificate graduate but my current job is under eligible skilled trade.

I am eligible in this scenario:

"a degree, diploma, certificate or attestation leading to a job from the list of eligible trade occupations"
hi,
Can you tell me in which office your file was processed?

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Did anyone who worked over 20 hours during an academic session for a month receive AOR in essential category? A friend of mine worked over for a month last year in October. She works with G4S and they didn't adjust her hours back to 20 due to pandemic. She has submitted her first 2 paystubs and her recent 3 paystubs alongwith her T4 for 2020 which is for $24,000 for 46 weeks (which includes summer break and winter break). How do they calculate hours? Her wages were based upon the location and came to an average of $19.50 per hour. What do you guys suggest? Continue or withdraw?
If she applied not that early, like on June or July, she could have more information, I’m sure there are some students having the same situation who applied under essential workers stream. The thing is that she breached the immigration law for over a month, the VO might overlook it or not, since neither of us is VO, no one can give an accurate answer, she could wait for a while see if there’s any severe consequences for those who applied early in May, before she receives AOR, she still has time to think about whether continue or withdraw the application. Cause according to the speed right now, if she applied on June or July, she might have to wait until the end of the year to actually receive AOR. Since they just started to process applications, there’s no application refusal reported anywhere.

Reactions: namastevoila

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Sharing my details:

from linking the application to approval: 9 DAYS.
  • Stream: International graduates
  • Submitted: 6th May 2021 (12:20 pm, Ontario Time)
  • Linked:July 12,2021
  • ADR: (IMM5669)- July 12,2021
  • AOR: --- July 16,2021
  • Biometrics: --- DONE last 2019
  • Eligibility: --- under review
  • Medical- passed July 12,2021
  • ADR: under review-July 16,2021
  • Admissibility: ---under review
  • COPR: ---waiting
  • PPR- July 21,2021 for my dependent outside Canada
  • Portal request-July 22,2021
  • Mailing and photo upload-July 24,2021
CELPIP: Submitted
Medical: submitted (done last March 2021)
PCC: submitted
RCMP: N/A

it was so fast.

Take note: I am a 1 yr certificate graduate but my current job is under eligible skilled trade.

I am eligible in this scenario:

"a degree, diploma, certificate or attestation leading to a job from the list of eligible trade occupations"
ur dependent is in which country? and at which office ur file is getting processed?

So you got pr confirmation or they sent details to invite ur spouse to Canada?

Last edited:

Nani9099

Jul 25, 2021
Removal order means the person was basically deported, but this could be fake, I don’t know, there is a lot of false information outside
For work permit how many hours they can work is there any limit for the number of hours or you can work any number of workers?

Reactions: Lily444