+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

byqc

May 26, 2021
Thanks!

I just received it in my gckey account that they want a new imm5669 with hand written signature.I didn't change any information.
Wow it is surprising that IRCC send hand-written document and it is a request for an item which was already submitted. I think they are making the process more burdensome while things are slow o_O
Thanks anyway!

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Wow it is surprising that IRCC send hand-written document and it is a request for an item which was already submitted. I think they are making the process more burdensome while things are slow o_O
Thanks anyway!
The IRCC want Archie0225 to resubmit document imm5669 with a hand-written signature on it.

• Wow
Reactions: byqc

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Timeline sharing..

Stream; International Graduate
Submitted; May 6th, 9:15am PST (12:15pm EST)
AOR: June 26th
Had everything upfront: medical exam, IELTS, graduation certificate, etc
July 21st: got the email of "New Credentials for PR confirmation", needed to submit my orginal date of entry and last date of entry, etc. to IRCC.
July 22nd: Got the PR confirmation portal and uploaded my address and my photo
July 23rd: Got my eCOPR and waiting for my PR card
What will be the original date of entry and last date of entry in case a person entered just first time through Vancouver airport and never left Canada. Will both be the same dates then?

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Yes, that’s what I guessed, he could worked way more than 20 hours and used the hours to apply for TR to PR this time, and he got caught and a removal order
What do you mean by removal order? As in removal from Canada, or removal from the TR to PR stream? Wouldn't this have been picked up when he/she applied for the post-graduate work permit?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
What do you mean by removal order? As in removal from Canada, or removal from the TR to PR stream? Wouldn't this have been picked up when he/she applied for the post-graduate work permit?
Removal from Canada but as per the sources it was just one punjabi text and Nothing more than that. No sources indicate he got those removal letters nor any proofs shared

Reactions: maxiie

byqc

May 26, 2021
The IRCC want Archie0225 to resubmit document imm5669 with a hand-written signature on it.
Then, what was the IRCC notification that e-signature covers all?
I think many people submitted 5669 without signature but I have never heard the same request to them.
Maybe the officer for Archie0225 did not read the processing manual well?

Reactions: Dobsan

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Then, what was the IRCC notification that e-signature covers all?
I think many people submitted 5669 without signature but I have never heard the same request to them.
Maybe the officer for Archie0225 did not read the processing manual well?
On the other side of story, we don't know what Archie0225 did with his/her application/5669 form ...
Then who did not read the Guide/processing manual well? ;)

Reactions: byqc

byqc

May 26, 2021
On the other side of story, we don't know what Archie0225 did with his/her application/5669 form ...
Then who did not read the Guide/processing manual well? ;)
Your post reminds me that Webform does not have e-signature page so we would have to put a manual signature when we re-submit the same documents.

Reactions: Tomican