+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

rambili

Jul 23, 2021
Hi! Just now I was able to link my application to my CIC account. No AOR yet. I have a question and I appreciate it if someone could answer it. I got a request letter for PCC and there is a place in my CIC account that I can upload it there. However, they ask me a couple of questions first, like document name, document number, place of issue,... . Does anybody know what this "document number" is referring to? In my PCC letter, I have a reference number, is that the document number?

Stream: IG, submitted at 12:22 pm EST

Harleenssss

Jul 21, 2021
Hi! Just now I was able to link my application to my CIC account. No AOR yet. I have a question and I appreciate it if someone could answer it. I got a request letter for PCC and there is a place in my CIC account that I can upload it there. However, they ask me a couple of questions first, like document name, document number, place of issue,... . Does anybody know what this "document number" is referring to? In my PCC letter, I have a reference number, is that the document number?

How did you link you application?

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017

Answer to your question: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1358&top=23

harishkulkarnicanada

Jan 26, 2021
Sharing my details:
  • Stream: International graduates
  • Submitted: 6th May 2021 (2:25pm, EST)
  • AOR: ---
  • Biometrics: ---
  • Eligibility: ---
  • Admissibility: ---
  • COPR: ---
IELTS: Submitted
Medical: submitted (done 1year ago)