+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
If you got temporary application number handy so please be patient your AOR should be on its way in the next batch of applications. Don't worry. As long as people have temp app num they are safe else it means there file is still not loaded in IRCC system.
i applied to int. grad stream on may 6th and submitted at 13:05pm EST. I did not receive any AOR and can't link my application. I am starting to worry that they sent AOR to my email but i did not receive it somehow or something's wrong..

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Bro what happening is they are processing files in lot. So the queue in which your file is placed right now may not be loaded into their system and hence they don't have a temporary application number for you. Of course you will be getting the AOR soon it's just they are super slow
Can tr to pr applicants apply for CEC?
Yes they can

Reactions: jackielouruiz

manjotkaur00

Jul 21, 2021
Hey, I applied at 12:20 as well and got my temporary number from the agent today. Do you think I should book my biometrics appointment so I won’t have to wait another month to give biometrics?
What you exactly said to get temporary application number from the agent?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey, I applied at 12:20 as well and got my temporary number from the agent today. Do you think I should book my biometrics appointment so I won’t have to wait another month to give biometrics?
You need to wait. Temp app numbers really don’t do anything.