+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
This program does not have exact processing timeline so I cannot say anything when they will send AOR , as IRCC call centre agent said to me .Today I called IRCC and I felt like from her way of answering she already frustrated from TR to PR patway.
pretty much 80% of the calls is from TR to PR applicants asking the same question.

btw did you get any temporary application number?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
That's what I knew at first as well but they changed the guide and put "be employed in any one of the NOC job"

Recent international graduates from a Canadian institution
Eligibility
To be eligible, you must

Current employment
To be eligible, you must

It says any job that exists on the NOC database… your job is nowhere to be found there?

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
did you receive the email in your gc keys account or the email you gave in the file because i have my agent's email in the file not mine
That's also my question.i open my portal account but no inbox there to received messages.i open online services log in but nothing i've seen there..so i dont know also where will i received the Aor if they will sent in my own email ccount where they sent the submissionconfirmation or they will sent to my agent email account as i.put in my imm008.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
You were talking to the Agent when you got the email? :oops:
Yes in between the call itself . I called and asked agent genuinely that why application is being postponed when everything they need is upfront and people of same timeline getting AORs then she said wait let me check and boom the e-mail dropped. Then she said i can see you passed medical, there is a PCC request and BIL request. I was kinda shocked and Happy too. Then afterwards linked my application then upload BLS PCC and booked off biometrics appointment. Hope to receive AOR soon. In fact before the e-mail i send them my PCC through webform the way you told

Last edited: