+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
What did she say? if you don't mind
she was really rude and seems like not interested to talk , my main concern was I want to update the email address that I mentioned in imm008 that has gmail spelling wrong , it put gamil over there , so I was asking how I will get AOR if my address not found , so she just said then they will send by mail ( that's funny thing). and she said no there is no temporary application number kind of thing .For processing she asked when you applied I said may 6 ( non health care stream) and she replied I do not know when you will get AOR , as program has no set processing timeline.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Yes in between the call itself . I called and asked agent genuinely that why application is being postponed when everything they need is upfront and people of same timeline getting AORs then she said wait let me check and boom the e-mail dropped. Then she said i can see you passed medical, there is a PCC request and BIL request. I was kinda shocked and Happy too. Then afterwards linked my application then upload BLS PCC and booked off biometrics appointment. Hope to receive AOR soon. In fact before the e-mail i send them my PCC through webform the way you told
Did you get them your temporary number to check?

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
WOWOWOWOWOWO just got my BIL guys

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:20pm EST)
  • Linked: Not Yet
  • BIL: Not yet
    • Sydney, Nova Scotia
  • Biometrics: July 27 booked online
  • Medical: Passed confirmed by IRCC agent on call
  • Eligibility: In Progress
  • Background: In Progress
  • CoPR: (I wish ;) )
Congratulation

Reactions: Prateek710

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I got it few days back already my temporary application number. Then today I asked what is happening and why I am not receiving AOR despite the fact that everything is fine with my application. Then she put me on hold for a while within like two minutes e-mail popped on phone screen from IRCC regarding BIL instruction letter and after that she said congratulations your application is processing smooth. This is your application number I can see PCC request under it and your medical is passed on July 20th 2021. You need to submit PCC within 30 days that's it and cut the call

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
Yes in between the call itself . I called and asked agent genuinely that why application is being postponed when everything they need is upfront and people of same timeline getting AORs then she said wait let me check and boom the e-mail dropped. Then she said i can see you passed medical, there is a PCC request and BIL request. I was kinda shocked and Happy too. Then afterwards linked my application then upload BLS PCC and booked off biometrics appointment. Hope to receive AOR soon. In fact before the e-mail i send them my PCC through webform the way you told
Hi , submission time? Can we call ircc too? My husband applied last June 6 under essential non healthcare. What information did you provide to the agent. Thank you so much

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hi , submission time? Can we call ircc too? My husband applied last June 6 under essential non healthcare. What information did you provide to the agent. Thank you so much
They will ask you your security check questions . You need to ask them that whether your application is successfully submitted or not and when you are receiving the AOR. If they will provide you temporary application that means your application is loaded into their system and you will get the AOR shortly. If they won't able to find out your temporary application number then that means they haven't even touched your file and you will need to wait long to get loaded into their system. This will be a long long process so you have to wait

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
I have seen a lot of people get their eCOPR today on discord, not a lot of AORs seem to be issued today. However, the few that I did see issued today were around 12:28-12:30. I just saw one on discord at 12:30. It is moving along guys...long wait time for me, but at least its moving along!
Hi i want to join in discord group, can you send me the link

Jul 20, 2021
WOWOWOWOWOWO just got my BIL guys

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:20pm EST)
  • Linked: Not Yet
  • BIL: Not yet
    • Sydney, Nova Scotia
  • Biometrics: July 27 booked online
  • Medical: Passed confirmed by IRCC agent on call
  • Eligibility: In Progress
  • Background: In Progress
  • CoPR: (I wish ;) )
Congratulations! I was just wondering some people didn't require to give biometrics as they already gave it when came to Canada. Do you know why do you need to give biometrics?

kirat_ig

Jul 10, 2021
I have seen a lot of people get their eCOPR today on discord, not a lot of AORs seem to be issued today. However, the few that I did see issued today were around 12:28-12:30. I just saw one on discord at 12:30. It is moving along guys...long wait time for me, but at least its moving along!
Same I think they are clearing AOR files first, There are so many COPRs in telegram too yesterday