+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hi, I submitted my valid IELTS Academic instead of General. Would it be an issue as currently I'm in the process of giving my IELTS General just in case?
Your application should be refused unfortunately, English test was one of the mandatory documents, and clearly stated GT not Academic.

nobita107

Dec 3, 2014
guys can someone help with this,
I am the accompanying applicant in my husband's TR to PR application. I am staying in Canada as a visitor since March 2021 and now that my current visitor status is about to expire in September (which will be 6 months), I will need to apply to extend my stay. So my question is, is someone else in a similar situation as mine since I am a bit confused regarding the visitor extension application, should I state my reason of extending my stay that my PR application has been submitted in May and I would want to extend my stay until my PR application is processed? I mean we dont have an AOR yet or any proof which can show that I have submitted a PR application apart from that submission email.
First off, you don't need to extend your status 6 months in advance. I did it for my family little over 30 days. You may have received AOR by then.
Second, what is your husband's status? I am assuming his is expiring at the same time as yours? The normal way is to extend the main applicant's status, then those of dependants.

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
Is ircc will message the AOR in our personal email address just like the one they use to email the message for the confirmation submittion of application?

Jay8596

Jul 16, 2021
Do we really need RCMP for TR to PR?? Already got the AOR and got a request to submit PCC..

I have the PCC from India but not sure if I need to submit Canadian PCC.

Please help if anyone have any idea..

byqc

May 26, 2021
I will change address also on august 3 but i dont know what to do because i haven't receive AOR yet
I don't see any problem. People here say that they receive notifications by email, so you will not miss anything as long as you report change of address after receiving AoR and/or linking your application.

Last edited:

Dobsan

May 2, 2018
May I ask you about the Language Proficiency proof? At the time of the submission, my IELTS results were just released on-screen and I still was not able to submit a scanned paper certificate. I made a screenshot of my IELTS test results and I submitted it as a pdf document. Any thoughts?

Reactions: PR Dreamer