+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
But there have been AORs sent for some with 12.17-12.20 submissions though. So that it why I'm hella confused....and anxious and scared
Don't be scared, it is nothing. It just takes a little bit time. What is the agent told you when you called them today?

Reet24

May 8, 2021
Sorry, I'm writing this message again. Has anyone received AOR in essential non health care? I applied at 12:04 EST, still nothing!! Getting a little worried now.

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Don't be scared, it is nothing. It just takes a little bit time. What is the agent told you when you called them today?
He just said that they have my file but it hasn't been assigned for processing. I was panicking cause I just realized that I forgot to put in my UCI in the form even though i did include the UCI on the main application platform.

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Sorry, I'm writing this message again. Has anyone received AOR in essential non health care? I applied at 12:04 EST, still nothing!! Getting a little worried now.
I saw many people got AOR from essential. Give them a call on Monday, give them the UCI number and ask them to check

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
But there have been AORs sent for some with 12.17-12.20 submissions though. So that it why I'm hella confused....and anxious and scared
I don't really remember seeing any for 12:19 yet, but I could be wrong. I think it's just down to being very chaotic in the IRCC at the moment - they're not as organised as they should be and not everything's being done in the correct order.

Reactions: Reet24

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
He just said that they have my file but it hasn't been assigned for processing. I was panicking cause I just realized that I forgot to put in my UCI in the form even though i did include the UCI on the main application platform.
Send a webform with the correct IMM008 using your uci and temporary application number. People with 3-4 mistakes got AOR, so don't worry

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Send a webform with the correct IMM008 using your uci and temporary application number. People with 3-4 mistakes got AOR, so don't worry
But he has able to locate my file with my UCI and Name though haha. And technically the UCI on the form was not mandatory, that's why i forgot cause the form didn't tell me that my UCI was not there when validating lol.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 (6:00 pm est)
AOR: Not Received
Biometrics: given during PGWP
Medical: Submitted upfront (old one from study permit application)
PCC: Not given (arrived in Canada when 17)
COPR: Not Received

I am worried if i should get a PCC and new medical done. Should i?
Even i applied at 6.30p.m vancouver time