+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

May 10, 2021
  • Stream: IG
  • Submitted: May 6th, 2021 (12:20 PM EST Time)
  • Linked application on 15th July @ 8:30 pm EST
  • AOR: Received on 16th July @ 8:20 pm - Sydney office
  • Biometrics: Not required.. Accepted old one
  • Medical: Not required… Accepted old one
  • Eligibility: Reviewing
  • Admissibility: Not Received
  • COPR: Not Received
  • Additional Documents Request: Home country PCC…already applied and expect to receive it in couple of days from BLS

Jay8596

Jul 16, 2021
Applied for IG stream 6th May, @ 12:21.

Application submitted: 6th May 12:21 PM
AOR Received: 16th July 8.38 PM
Medical : Passed on 14th July
Biometrics: Not required. Also Paid for it but got a letter in the application saying that the 85$ of the biometrics has been refunded.

PCC: provided proof for the Home country pcc application. Got a request for PCC with instruction that "You must provide police certificate from this country."

I am confused, do I still have to submit the PCC from home country or just the RCMP? Any views on this?

Or if someone has received a request for both PCC please let me know what is written in the instruction section.

Reactions: NA2000

Lexus1914

Jun 28, 2021
Hi All,
I have been looking at this group chat from long time and it has been really helpful.
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:28pm EST)
  • AOR: -waiting
  • Biometrics: not yet
  • Eligibility: -not yet
  • Admissibility: -not yet
  • COPR: -not yet

I hope we get something soon.
I tried calling IRCC but they just disconnect the call every time.
Mine is 12:29 with inland spouse. Still unable to link :(

• Sad
Reactions: namastevoila

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
What time did you apply?
Anyway, so I have this new theory... I need Prateek710 and fsss to confirm it or not. I just saw on the IRCC main sign in page that they have a backlog of medical exams to process. I'm wondering if the people getting their AORs are the ones that already have a medical exam on the system from a previous visa etc, and the people stuck waiting are people that got a medical exam done just now. They can't issue an AOR until they know if we have passed the medical or not... this is my theory of the evening anyway. I got my medical done the day before this pathway opened.

• Wow
Reactions: namastevoila

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Anyway, so I have this new theory... I need Prateek710 and fsss to confirm it or not. I just saw on the IRCC main sign in page that they have a backlog of medical exams to process. I'm wondering if the people getting their AORs are the ones that already have a medical exam on the system from a previous visa etc, and the people stuck waiting are people that got a medical exam done just now. They can't issue an AOR until they know if we have passed the medical or not... this is my theory of the evening anyway. I got my medical done the day before this pathway opened.
Sound good logic :cool:
1. give AOR to all who doesn't need medical ex.
2. the others have to wait for medical ex done (from Ottawa Health Centre).

* that's why many ADR followed AOR (mainly PCC, or RCMP check) :)

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Don't know bro what is happening. I called them today they said they don't see any spouse medical in my profile even though I submitted the webform 5 days ago! At least they should send me the BIL so that my spouse can get the Biometrics done.

*They confirmed they see my medical in my profile which was upfront.

rose-sh10

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Vancouver
guys can someone help me with this,
I am the accompanying applicant in my husband's TR to PR application. I am staying in Canada as a visitor since March 2021 and now that my current visitor status is about to expire in September (which will be 6 months), I will need to apply to extend my stay. So my question is, is someone else in a similar situation as mine since I am a bit confused regarding the visitor extension application, should I state my reason of extending my stay that my PR application has been submitted in May and I would want to extend my stay until my PR application is processed? I mean we dont have an AOR yet or any proof which can show that I have submitted a PR application apart from that submission email.