+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Back with another dumb question lol! But how am I supposed to fit University of British Columbia in that table on schedule A if I can't use abbreviations? It has a character limit and the application guide says we're not allowed to use abbreviations!

I initially put University of BC, but I'm wondering if that's why I was asked to submit my Schedule A again?
I see people who got requested for Schedule A, it gets mentioned by the officer what exactly he needs corrected or included. I just put UBC and submitted.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi all, I applied in non-health care essential pathway, I am still on my study permit in my last semester. Does this new pathway mean that I am eligible to apply for my work permit before my study being completed? That is right away? Please help
No no pls read properly . After completing study you should go for PGWP why you are thinking you are eligible for this ?

Vdiksha1

Apr 8, 2020
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to check submission time in tr to pr pathway. As I did not forward that junk email to inbox. Is any other way to check submission time?

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Back with another dumb question lol! But how am I supposed to fit University of British Columbia in that table on schedule A if I can't use abbreviations? It has a character limit and the application guide says we're not allowed to use abbreviations!

I initially put University of BC, but I'm wondering if that's why I was asked to submit my Schedule A again?
You've already told us why they've asked you to resubmit in your earlier post - they want a handwritten signature...?

sajmad

Apr 25, 2021
GREAT NEWS TODAY
New open work permit available for recent permanent residency applicants
July 15, 2021—Ottawa—The Honourable Marco E. L. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship announced today that, beginning July 26, 2021, individuals who have applied for the recently opened pathway to permanent residence will be eligible for an open work permit while awaiting the results of their application.

The pathway to permanent residence was opened to international students who graduated from a Canadian institution, health care workers and those in other designated essential occupations on May 6, 2021. To qualify for the pathway, individuals must be legally working in Canada at the time of their application and maintain their temporary resident status until a decision is made on their permanent residence application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/07/new-open-work-permit-available-for-recent-permanent-residency-applicants.html
One of the point mentioned for to qualify for this one-time open work permit, the applicants must show that they -
  • hold a valid work permit that is set to expire within the next 4 months
So if the PGWP was expering say this Dec 20,2021 does one have to apply 4 months in advance say by Aug 20,2021
or
become illigible to apply anytime after Aug 20,2021 but before Dec 20,2021?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

This is your guess, right? It seems that you have not received the ADR yet.

Tania TSN

Jun 29, 2021
Hi everyone !
thank you so much for your help with all my questions ! I finally applied today and I received my work authorization letter from my PGWP application literally a minute after submitting my application.. I still did an enquiry to send it so that they have it! Hopefully I get PR before Christmas
  • Stream: French International Graduate
  • Submitted: July 15, 2021 (Submitted at 16:20pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

snooplion

May 6, 2021

I used a different program to type it in a smaller font

Gss_y

Jul 7, 2021
Hi everyone !
thank you so much for your help with all my questions ! I finally applied today and I received my work authorization letter from my PGWP application literally a minute after submitting my application.. I still did an enquiry to send it so that they have it! Hopefully I get PR before Christmas
  • Stream: French International Graduate
  • Submitted: July 15, 2021 (Submitted at 16:20pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Join us on discord : https://discord.gg/bpR5C8nc

it’s for the French stream updates.

Reactions: Tania TSN

Sairam.katla

Jul 12, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hi, I have 1560 hours satisfied in my NOC-6611 (cashier ), a on work permit now and recently quit those job and working as Java Developer now. Can i still apply in essential category ? I have all the letters and documents ready to apply, but worried about eligibility ? Anyone can help me on this ?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi, I have 1560 hours satisfied in my NOC-6611 (cashier ), a on work permit now and recently quit those job and working as Java Developer now. Can i still apply in essential category ? I have all the letters and documents ready to apply, but worried about eligibility ? Anyone can help me on this ?
1560 hrs must be at least 52 weeks or more.