+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
This is glorious news, but at the same time I hope the IRCC officers don't slow down, knowing that their deadlines have extended. Nonetheless, good news!
Does seem suspiciously like they've redone the mathematics on expected processing time :D Great news though for those who's work permits were expiring. At least now they can still eat while waiting for PR.

Pardeep911

Jun 21, 2021
Hey everyone it's about work permit extension. Do we need a valid job offer in order to apply. I'am confused because i'am working in a factory through agency.

Jul 5, 2021
GREAT NEWS TODAY
New open work permit available for recent permanent residency applicants
July 15, 2021—Ottawa—The Honourable Marco E. L. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship announced today that, beginning July 26, 2021, individuals who have applied for the recently opened pathway to permanent residence will be eligible for an open work permit while awaiting the results of their application.

The pathway to permanent residence was opened to international students who graduated from a Canadian institution, health care workers and those in other designated essential occupations on May 6, 2021. To qualify for the pathway, individuals must be legally working in Canada at the time of their application and maintain their temporary resident status until a decision is made on their permanent residence application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/07/new-open-work-permit-available-for-recent-permanent-residency-applicants.html

Hi all, I applied in non-health care essential pathway, I am still on my study permit in my last semester. Does this new pathway mean that I am eligible to apply for my work permit before my study being completed? That is right away? Please help

DD26005

Jul 12, 2021
Hi All,
I have been looking at this group chat from long time and it has been really helpful.
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:28pm EST)
  • AOR: -waiting
  • Biometrics: not yet
  • Eligibility: -not yet
  • Admissibility: -not yet
  • COPR: -not yet

I hope we get something soon.
I tried calling IRCC but they just disconnect the call every time.

Vantrtopr

Jun 23, 2021
Back with another dumb question lol! But how am I supposed to fit University of British Columbia in that table on schedule A if I can't use abbreviations? It has a character limit and the application guide says we're not allowed to use abbreviations!

I initially put University of BC, but I'm wondering if that's why I was asked to submit my Schedule A again?

Pardeep911

Jun 21, 2021
Back with another dumb question lol! But how am I supposed to fit University of British Columbia in that table on schedule A if I can't use abbreviations? It has a character limit and the application guide says we're not allowed to use abbreviations!

I initially put University of BC, but I'm wondering if that's why I was asked to submit my Schedule A again?
I think you should give ircc a call and let them know they can guide u on what to do.

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
I am thinking about doing it upfront so that I can submit it asap when asked. I already have the PCC from my home country.
If you have to get it done at the Police station, then yeah you do need the letter from IRCC, I have no idea how the private finger printing companies work in this regard.