+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Which one is that? My 2nd email was the one ircc advising me to log in to my pr portal to upload my photo.
2nd portal email comes with username and temporary password they create for applicant. I haven't got that email, but did login by account created few months ago.
I'm just curious how it looks like

Reactions: Arnicare

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
2nd portal email comes with username and temporary password they create for applicant. I haven't got that email, but did login by account created few months ago.
They only come to those who don't have the pr portal account before. If someone is already registered on pr portal then they can see it and insert your file under those credentials if I am correct.

Kartik Arora

Aug 20, 2019
  • Stream: International Graduate Stream
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 at 12:43 pm
  • AOR: Waiting
  • Biometrics: Not yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Any idea guys when can i expect my aor??? :)

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Yes. That's the one (PNP paper-based portal) we thought for TR2PR ( so I already created an account at that time) before thay launched another brand new portal.
I remember in April, they had 2 separate portals (if I was not wrong), this PR portal for PNP and another COPR portal, but now COPR portal is no longer available, and it’s included as a tab in PR portal

grace17ca

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
App. Filed.......
01-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
03-09-2017
I also created my PR portal right after I got my first client portal email.

Reactions: Alberta2018

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
India PCC BLS Query
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get PCC from BLS once status changes to the Police Clearance Certificate has been printed?

Please reply if you have any idea. I already got a request from IRCC for my PCC.

Solin8694

Jul 14, 2021
Just a question, for international graduates stream, is it necessary to have a noc B catagory job?? Or any full time job is fine?? What if, during application time I applied with noc B catagory job and then after i quit there???

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
India PCC BLS Query
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get PCC from BLS once status changes to the Police Clearance Certificate has been printed?

Please reply if you have any idea. I already got a request from IRCC for my PCC.
2-4 business days tops

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Just a question, for international graduates stream, is it necessary to have a noc B catagory job?? Or any full time job is fine?? What if, during application time I applied with noc B catagory job and then after i quit there???
noc b wasn't required for ig stream. your job didn't even had to be fulltime. we just needed to be employed at the time of application

sansukhi

Jun 8, 2020
India PCC BLS Query

Hi,
My PCC was printed today, and I called Consulate General of India in Vancouver. I told them that I am supposed to submit my PCC by the 16 th July and asked if I can get a soft copy of the PCC. They were gracious enough to send me one.

Call them on the emergency number, politely explain them your situation( talk in hindi if possible). They will give you an email you could reach out to.

sansukhi

Jun 8, 2020
Can anyone tell me: what are we supposed to upload in PR portal once we receive credentials for it? Like what is considered valid proof of address? How do they confirm the candidate applying is in Canada at the time when a decision is made? Are we supposed to submit any proof of employment at that time? Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi,
My PCC was printed today, and I called Consulate General of India in Vancouver. I told them that I am supposed to submit my PCC by the 16 th July and asked if I can get a soft copy of the PCC. They were gracious enough to send me one.

Call them on the emergency number, politely explain them your situation( talk in hindi if possible). They will give you an email you could reach out to.
Thanks! I will do that.

Rishy21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
India PCC BLS Query

Within 2 weeks