+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Quackisss

Jul 6, 2021
I read that they are going to process 40,000 applications by the end of the year.
I guess most of those will be IG as that pathway hit allocation almost instantly
I applied through essential workers on May 25th

So my questions are.
1) when do you think I may get my AOR? I originally hoped it would be before my visa expires in Mid August but that is looking doubtful.

2) will I be able to leave the country and continue my application once my visa expires? As I don't think this pathway has maintained status. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

3) I'm a British citizen on the IEC so I don't think I can extend my visa and the business I work for, even though its essential, they are a 4 person team and don't have the funds to process an LMIA application at this time. I have applied for a visitor visa which is processing so I believe I am on maintained status for that, but won't be able to work. Is there a way I can get a new WP?

Not having work between August and potentially sometime in 2022 will be difficult, hence why I am asking about leaving the country.

Pretty much identical case. British citizen and IEC expires August 15th, work won't do an LMIA so I have also applied for visitor record.

I asked in another thread this same question and the answers I got were that it states you must be in canada when your application is approved. Some people saying you may be able to travel as long you're back at time of decision but I honestly think its too risky and I'll be staying in country wothout work just in case.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Yeah I'm 12:18 (It was 9:18 PST) and haven't got my AOR yet and can't link my file. To be fair BC province is on fire right now so possibly Vancouver are a bit delayed.
Your file is being processed in Sydney.
That's the central intake office.

BC fires have nothing to do with delays :rolleyes:

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
India PCC BLS Query
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get PCC from BLS once status changes to the Police Clearance Certificate has been printed?

Please reply if you have any idea. I already got a request from IRCC for my PCC.
1-2 weeks.

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hi Neha via call when I asked what's the status of my file, do you guys have it submitted or not. Then she put me on hold for a min and found yes they have my file in initial stage now. So, as soon as a visa officer is allotted to my file now I will get the AOR. if she says your file is not in record that means they have not even opened it at all. Just google the number for IRCC and call them hear 2:50 seconds talk first then press 1 then enter UCI then # then hit 1 again then 3 then 2 then 2 then 0 to get connected to an operator. They will only connect if the line will be free else you will be cut off from the call
Thnx @Prateek710 ill try to cll today

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi! Does anyone have know or have any ideas as to what the ghost updates usually mean after you submit your PCC and they start reviewing the submitted documents?
I think officer is working on the case

Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it’s been " updated " but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being “submitted”. Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.

https://discussions.myimmitracker.com/t/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019/12272

Reactions: canadawonderland

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I got mine after 2 months
Intially I applied on 4th May but my PCC came back and I again sent back on 18th May. So I received back my PCC 2 weeks before.
So if you have applied before May 6th and it did not came back like mine then it should have reached you by then.

Jun 5, 2018
Do you need a letter from the IRCC to do an RCMP criminality record check? I saw it on an RCMP accredited fingerprinting Company's website where it says,
  • All digital fingerprinting requests for Canadian Citizenship must include a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. This letter must include the address for third-party results and should have a CIC file number, which will be included in your transaction. Please ensure this letter is available during the fingerprinting application session.