namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hello guys,
I've submitted a web form to justify some mistakes I had on my imm5669e form. I've read on this thread that some people are receiving replies within 10 days (even if it is a negative reply). I have sent my web form more than a month ago and still no response. Should I send another web form, or just wait for them. I literally started to suspect whether I sent it or I did something wrong and it was not sent.
I received reply (negative) after at least 45-50 days. Submitted webform on May 7

Reactions: Me&myself

JacksonCHY

Jun 21, 2021
Your asshole
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Jeeze, I got my first ghost update today, I wonder how many will applicants went through for Tr to Pr.

BDtoBC

Jul 14, 2021
Hello All, just asking, I came to Canada in 2019 and after that never moved out of Canada. Should I have to submit immigration medical or will I have exempt? I had to submit my medical exam results before coming to Canada. Though I have already set up an appointment with the immigration medical officer, however, if I get the chance I can save some bucks!

N.B. I have applied for the essential non-healthcare category.

Thanks in advance.

Mani809

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Need Advice-
I already applied in non health-care essential category on June 27(around 17000 numbers). But I don’t have my paystubs as company don’t have my paystubs because of software update so I used by T4’s. However, I am now eligible for health care category too. I don’t mind about money. But I don’t want to eat one another spot which can we used by some other individual.
Do I apply in health care or not?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hello All, just asking, I came to Canada in 2019 and after that never moved out of Canada. Should I have to submit immigration medical or will I have exempt? I had to submit my medical exam results before coming to Canada. Though I have already set up an appointment with the immigration medical officer, however, if I get the chance I can save some bucks!

N.B. I have applied for the essential non-healthcare category.

Thanks in advance.
You will be okay with old medical Don't give a new one